Recent content by elidib

  1. E

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Why not just name the guild Olympus FOH? Best of both worlds, get a separate guild, and not have to deal with Olympus drama and invites, and still get to take part in the shitlording.
  2. E

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    I wouln't even think about world firsts unless your guild name happens to be APES.
  3. E

    MobLand

    was.
  4. E

    The Westies

    This wasn't great, but I think it was definitely better than Godfather of Harlem, which was just racism, racism, racism the entire show.
  5. E

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    Can't be, cause it's spelled correctly.
  6. E

    The Synthwave Thread

  7. E

    Day Drinker

  8. E

    General Gaming News and Discussion

    I'm actually surprised they would try to patent that, seeing as how it's been a mechanic in many, many mobile games for years now.
  9. E

    Monster: The Lizzie Borden Story

    Goddamn, if even the Hollywood Reporter thinks it's radical feminist slop, it must be waaaaaaaay too far for normal people. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-reviews/monster-the-lizzie-borden-story-review-netflix-ryan-murphy-1236705084/
  10. E

    General Gaming News and Discussion

    yeah Cyberpunk would NEVER use a voice actor that you might have to commit to memory....
  11. E

    Mugshawtys

    I didn't bother making that joke because @Foler would never be caught dead trying to hook up with a woman.
  12. E

    Mugshawtys

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-woman-allegedly-drugs-man-met-club-steals-nearly-100k-rolex-police
  13. E

    Marvel's Wolverine

  14. E

    War

    ehhhh. From the synopsis I thought maybe a cool realistic legal thriller, but the trailer makes it clear that there is no real legal anything and it's all drama and ego battling. Suits 2.0 instead of Presumed Innocent or Lincoln Lawyer 2.0.
  15. E

    What are you listening to at the moment?

    These two are long, but you can skip around all you want, or let it play in the background. Best tracks imho are at 0:00, 42:00. 1:24:04 All pretty good: