Recent content by Hekotat

  1. Hekotat

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    It was, you should keep an eye on their discord. They seem to be patching almost every day and they put the notes there. They upload them to the launcher as well, but they can be delayed.
  2. Hekotat

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    They are all fun to me, pick what sounds good to you. There will be more tuning coming, so who knows how classes will shake out until they get it where they want it.
  3. Hekotat

    Battlefield 6

    You're not wrong, this isnt battlefield and I have no desire to play what it has become.
  4. Hekotat

    General Gaming News and Discussion

    I'm starting to think its been around a lot longer than we realize. How long have we been clicking "im not a robot"? You can tell me it was for other things, but it never really made sense to me. I still think covid was the first real world test of a more secretive model.
  5. Hekotat

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Who did you try to buy the axe from? On the shady vendors its very high. There are q few npcs that have it in UD for cheaper, or you can pay ludicrous prices from the shady vendors. Don't buy from shady vendors, they underpay and overcharge for convenience. Maybe av doesn't have a lumberjack...
  6. Hekotat

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I think damage is also capped by level, but its hard to remember with all the changes. So if youre damage capped already stats wont help until the next level.
  7. Hekotat

    Star Wars Galactic Racer by Fuse Games releasing Oct 6th 2026 for all platforms

    If it has first person with VR I might try it when it dips to 15, not touching it for a long time. We've been fooled many times.
  8. Hekotat

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    That looks "correct" to me. I know that the AV area is the most unfinished section, but I also heard Shawn say on stream that some areas were left dark on purpose. Where that area falls, I don't know. Could go either way I guess. I avoided AV til it's more complete due to this.
  9. Hekotat

    General Gaming News and Discussion

    The problem is not the AI itself, the problem is the dumbing down of literally everyone to the point that A.I. won't be able to save use eventually. Factor in the amount of resources it takes to run these data centers, how is it boon to humanity if it uses more resources than we do? We just...
  10. Hekotat

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Your monitor is fucked man, do the built in windows calibration. I can see forever at 50 gamma with ultravision, other than intentionally dark areas they made, which are rare. I'm not saying this to be an asshole, I'm generally trying to help you here. Something is wrong with your monitor...
  11. Hekotat

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Wrong thread somehow.
  12. Hekotat

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Cracked start at 5s if sold to the right vendor and only go up as they increase in cracked staff type (Fine, Elder, etc.).
  13. Hekotat

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Killing the launcher helps and makes it less frequent, but there is still something unrelated that causes one.
  14. Hekotat

    VR Gaming - Oculus Rift, Playstation VR, HTC Vive

    Unless you like sim racing/flight sim. It's an unbeatable experience and the only reason to have one long term.
  15. Hekotat

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Couple Pro Tips for the UD starting area. Talk to Guard Darek for a free 6 slot bag (He's either at the East or West gate entrance of the North Gate, sometimes he moves). Talk to Maude for a free 8 slot bag (She's in the building next to the garrison vendor on the east side of the zone). Use...