Recent content by Noodleface

  1. Noodleface

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I found the baby crocs really nice if they aren't camped. They spawn crazy fast and don't aggro
  2. Noodleface

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Very easy with Claude,.more difficult by hand. Let's just say I already scraped some damage numbers, but did not implement anything. To me that's a bit over the line. But I GUARANTEE some secret guild poopsock discord has that running already. ShowEq lite is technically possible too, but...
  3. Noodleface

    General Gaming News and Discussion

    You guys really have no idea what Claude is going to do to... Everything. It's absurd that we're here now, I can't imagine in 6 months
  4. Noodleface

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I doubt it, but I will have to look back at my data. I forget exactly what code did to stitch things together. Which since Claude did do that... I bet I could just make the entire 3d map....
  5. Noodleface

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Can take a look tonight. First pass was top down but for zones I haven't been to I need feedback like this to make it better. I knew some would be more 3D, so I will see how much I can get from the render of the map And purposely no publishing maps because I don't want to infringe on their IP...
  6. Noodleface

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I see a need to add a quest tracker for zones in this app Oh wait it already does!!
  7. Noodleface

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Yeah I think complaints aside I really like what this game is offering, and to be honest stuff like tuning costs i expect to be fixed since they're getting much more feedback now. I said this to my wife but this is the first MMO in a very long time that hooked me basically right from the...
  8. Noodleface

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Yeah the spells prices are absurd and either this wasn't the way it was in beta of my SK was just rich. I hit 8 on the necro and could only afford about 6 of the 13 or so spells or whatever
  9. Noodleface

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Thanks. I still think mine has value. That website is what I envisioned in my head so it caught me off guard.
  10. Noodleface

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Well this is like way better. Funny I had no idea this existed rofl https://www.mnmatlas.com/night-harbor/?x=706.91&y=1307.12&z=3.85
  11. Noodleface

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Go to live just goes to whatever zone you're in. If it doesn't work let me know. As for layers.. I'm looking into it. That's a bit more nuanced because to.make this i basically took all zone assets, flattened them and took a top down picture view of them. It might have to be done on a zone...
  12. Noodleface

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Hemming and hawing over whether I should post it on reddit or keep it on the DL, but it's public so it'll get out eventually.
  13. Noodleface

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Alright boys here it is. 95% vibe coded. MnM devs might HATE what I did here, but I use no live data (except what zone you're in, in player log file). These maps are not distributed or published in my repo, so the tool generates maps from the game files. A note on this, the first time you...
  14. Noodleface

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    As soon as I made the guild, like literally within 15 seconds, I started getting messages about the guild haha. If anyone wants to join and aren't gay feel free