Recent content by Qhue

  1. Qhue

    Control - Resonant

    The upgrade system is horrific to be certain. I think they mean for it to have replayability what with all the different choices you have to make, but for a single go-through you end up missing more than half the abilities / weapons. The plotline reinforces the whole notion that Jesse/Dylan...
  2. Qhue

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    This game is very much old school EverQuest in both look and feel. Its also WAAAAAY too much of a time sink to get involved with in 2026.
  3. Qhue

    Arc Raiders

    https://arcraiders.com/news/pve-toggle-beta-test This is a smart way to do this. Not on the most valuable modes and designed as an alternative that people can choose sometimes. I bet lots of people will use this as a sometimes thing or a warmup.
  4. Qhue

    Arc Raiders

    https://arcraiders.com/news/frozen-trail-content-preview Cheating still needs addressed...but this is genuinely impressive
  5. Qhue

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    Is there any lore reason why this new alternative timeline exists or are we just saying 'meh... don't worry about it'?
  6. Qhue

    World of Warcraft: Current Year

    I mean.... This is more interesting than part three of the trilogy of silly.
  7. Qhue

    Zero Company - Star Wars XCom

    The Mandalorian Operative is sooo fun. I'm at the point now where it's a struggle to decide who I want to bring on a given mission. There's really only one Operative I don't like (Kabb)
  8. Qhue

    Zero Company - Star Wars XCom

    I think my Jae is defective. In theory she should be damn good at range, in practice she can't hit the broad side of a barn unless she's doing the Execute thing....which is pretty damn nice.
  9. Qhue

    Zero Company - Star Wars XCom

    Uhh what? Maybe because I'm on an AMD system but the game is pretty and runs great for me. Loving it so far. Hawks is the sort of personality that the main character from Outlaws should have been.
  10. Qhue

    Lanterns

    So in 2016 Hal was still the only Green Lantern for sector 2814 but by 2026 it was him and Guy Gardner? Hal being Green Lantern since 1986 is pretty wild though. By that timeline he would have been on duty when Superman's ship landed... so why the heck didn't his 'alien incursion alert' go...
  11. Qhue

    Zero Company - Star Wars XCom

    Yahtzee waaay back in the day was famous for pointing out how much games suck. Though that was 20 years ago now.... Christ I'm old.
  12. Qhue

    Game Pass for Xbox and PC

    The lack of ultrawide makes the game feel like some older title that is being emulated. That and the usual lack of meaningful UX endemic to Japanese developed titles.
  13. Qhue

    Spider-Man: Brand New Day (2026)

    Remember the blip moved the MCU ahead 5 years in Endgame. So real time has been catching up to that, slowly, since then. That places this movie in at least 2028 if not 2029
  14. Qhue

    Warhammer 40k

  15. Qhue

    Doctor Who