Recent content by RobXIII

  1. RobXIII

    Fall 2026 Anime Thread

    Laid off cheat has the potential to be a lot of fun. Like granting someone like Spongebob Squarepants ultimate power and seeing what happens. My habit of binging makes it tough to wait out episode releases though :(
  2. RobXIII

    Everquest Legends

    My buddies still play this and ask me to join them sometimes, but I just dread it now. At least they've finally realized that Multiplayer is tuned for 4 players, and they can't figure out how to scale it if you duo it. Absolute slog. The leveling experience was fun being OP, but I just get...
  3. RobXIII

    What tickles your pickle

    Are you a Wizard...hawk ? ;)
  4. RobXIII

    You know you're getting old when.....

    The one good thing that carried over from my horrendous bad luck in everything (hence the username, lucky 13!) is that I know I will win absolutely nothing at a game of chance, so gambling is just straight up boring to me and I'm not even tempted.
  5. RobXIII

    You know you're getting old when.....

    Respectfully disagree. You used to be able to get free drinks and shiat while gambling and wasting your money. Buffets were cheap hoping to lure you in. Now drinks are 4x normal cost, and rooms have 11 different fees on them, so your 200$ a night special is now 350. Their tourism is down...
  6. RobXIII

    Whats rustling your jimmies?

    Most of us here are smart enough to avoid ads normally. It sucks when you see them out and about (or on the work browser, blech) Just amazing how awful they all are now.
  7. RobXIII

    Aion 2

    Yeah nerf work, that's what happened when I got home just now lol. Guess I'll try the other faction :P
  8. RobXIII

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    I just recently realized I have Mel Gibson's haircut from Lethal Weapon 2. 27 years later it's in style again, at least that's what I tell myself :P
  9. RobXIII

    Aion 2

    I wasn't paying attention to time and totally missed that the early start is tomorrow. Hopefully the servers arent a mess by the time I get home from work.
  10. RobXIII

    Aion 2

    This is a decent summary of what you'll be getting into:
  11. RobXIII

    Pan'Theon: Rise' of th'e Fal'Len - #1 Thread in MMO

    Can't tell if Pantheon chart or Marathon :P /Too soon?
  12. RobXIII

    Whats rustling your jimmies?

    I had this problem as I love Mt Dew, as it has a lot more caffeine than the average soda. I only drink it on the weekends now, and used to be up all night too, but staying active during the day tires me out enough to counter it (usually)
  13. RobXIII

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    Huh, that headline happened 4 months after I moved out of Kodiak. They deliver to Fairbanks though? Rough route for the local paperboy :P
  14. RobXIII

    The Blood of Dawnwalker

    Fuck I hate that, I appreciate people warning me away. The worst offender was Far Cry 5, with a slightly different problem. You got captured what, like NINE times? LOL
  15. RobXIII

    War Dogs PvPvP 100 Person Tactical Shooter

    I played Planetside 2 for thousands of hours, and LOVE the chaos of huge 3 team fights. But I have trouble getting over certain mechanics in games. Weapon durability kept me from the Zelda games, and I hate the whole 'buy a kit, but you lose it when you die' shiat, so it's keeping me from War...