It was a total soccer dive.
No one in the booth will say anything against final calls anymore, so no one even mentioned he took an obvious dive.
I am no fan of LA, but they got completed shafted.
Edit - there was another call that was bullshit right after too, can't remember what it was. But...
So is combining 3 x T15 maps the only way to get a T16 map? I have about 100 x T15 maps and have been running them for 2 weeks now so I just assume there is no native drop rate for T16s?
Man, Monkey build = best scrub build. Easiest Arbiter fights (Divinity one shot), even the Bodach went down easy. I didn't have the patience to do the Bodach with my Monk in 0.5; melee range mechanics were ridiculous.
Being able to just avoid mechanics while your pets kill the mob is great...
The economy is weird in 0.55. I thought it would be super expensive to get the uniques for the Monkey build, but it cost less than a divine for decent versions of the two weapons and I splurged a divine for the chest piece. I would have shopped sooner if I knew they were so cheap.
I just got to the story Arbiter fight and this is where the cement shoes-feeling movement of PoE2 really pisses me off lol. It's kinda like Maven - don't panic. But I failed 5 times, mostly in the flame hallway stage. And then when I made it the farthest a lag spike killed me so I was out for...
Interlude is the most painful part of the campaign. At that point, all the way through, it is like "GOD MAKE IT END ALREADY".
I am up to T11 maps after finally getting through the slog late Thursday night. I switched back to Monkey, not sure if I already said that - plants were not working...
With improved itemization, a new, dark story, new enemies and areas, and some new, fun mechanics? I would play that.
I would also like to have sex with a different bombshell woman every night, so everyone has their dreams.
Well the plant skills picked up a bit. But, goddamn, the campaign for this game is a slog; just using random uniques dropped from my previous build made the Spirit Walker Monkey build SO much easier to negotiate the campaign. Starting fresh is.......ugh.
The Rituals are okay for currency...
Man, I've been occasionally and casually levelling a Monkey Spirit Walker build through the acts and the transition from Crowbell to the Monkey is quite something. And then stack some attack speed on him and it's outta control. Impressive.
But I think I will do the plant caster build for 0.55...
After reading a couple days of this thread, I am reminded that I should make a Monkey summon build while it is still in peak condition. Gotta get on that.
Hayden Panettiere, yet another wanna-be star passed around from executive to executive, that succumbed to drugs, alcohol, and abusive relationships. A story as old as Hollywood, but somehow the mill keeps on turning, grinding more and more people into flour.