Ancient Civilizations

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Are you being sarcastic? European migration to Central/South America in the last few hundred years is well documented. You'd have to look for European DNA in isolated native groups or mummies.

Main point I'm making is that you'd see this worldwide if Atlantis was everywhere with an advanced civilisation.

I'm no expert in this, but people who study this are not talking about weird distributions of DNA.

View attachment 527917

Only weird thing here is Euro DNA in Africa which implies a migration at some point. Maybe Atlantis was in Chad lol.
i was making a point, here you are going on about Atlantis DNA, when we know nothing about what their genes were comprised from. could be a bunch of booty scratchers at the bottom being ruled by southern Euro people. like how they had it in ancient Egypt.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Im guessing you are talking about R1b on that map? South Lake Chad - big trade center when the rivers all connected, supposedly.

But on that same map, you have several DNA lineages that are unknown / loose ends. Which accounts for people being wiped out, I assume. Or just having no actual connection to any other referenced DNA lineage. Neat map, though.
Yeah just showing that it's a legitimate area of study with lots of genetic and archeological evidence.

So there's that isolated R1b in Canada right? Is that Vikings going over or Steppe people crossing the ice? Credible theories.

If Atlantis was a real global civilisation there would be isolated R1b groups like that everywhere right?

i was making a point, here you are going on about Atlantis DNA, when we know nothing about what their genes were comprised from. could be a bunch of booty scratchers at the bottom being ruled by southern Euro people. like how they had it in ancient Egypt.
But they had genetics, if they existed. So one of these genetic markers would be showing up everywhere regardless if it's the Indo European R1 or something else. This is just Y chromosome too, there's other chromosomes that can be tracked.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah just showing that it's a legitimate area of study with lots of genetic and archeological evidence.

So there's that isolated R1b in Canada right? Is that Vikings going over or Steppe people crossing the ice? Credible theories.

If Atlantis was a real global civilisation there would be isolated R1b groups like that everywhere right?

But they had genetics, if they existed. So one of these genetic markers would be showing up everywhere regardless if it's the Indo European R1 or something else. This is just Y chromosome too, there's other chromosomes that can be tracked.
I think they existed and their genetics would be the same as ancient Egyptians. Mediterranean descent.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think they existed and their genetics would be the same as ancient Egyptians. Mediterranean descent.
That's on the map though not in Egypt anymore because Arabs. It's one of the least spread groups lol. Maybe they just didn't fuck!

Chris

Potato del Grande
med people arent fucking the local bootyscratchers. they keep to themselves. which is why there was inbreeding.
"Med people" as you describe seems to be Semities and not Egyptians, you can even see Carthage as a Phoenician colony on the map (though maybe it's just more Arabs).

So where's that J1 Y chromosome over by the Central/South American "pyramids"?" Oh they didn't have a colony there and didn't fuck anyone, they just sailed across the entire ocean to trade and stayed on the boats!?

It just has to get more and more absurd to make it fit. Now we have an incestuous global elite who live on boats and their inexplicably mountaintop capital was wiped out by a continent spanning tidal wave.

Like I was saying before about Plate Tectonics, if your crackpot theroy is true, it should actually line up with all of the evidence in multiple scientific fields (oh that's why there's marine fossils in the Himalayas! that's why it looks like South America and Africa fit together and have similar geology on the matching coasts!) and not need increasingly unlikely caveats.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
"Med people" as you describe seems to be Semities and not Egyptians, you can even see Carthage as a Phoenician colony on the map (though maybe it's just more Arabs).

So where's that J1 Y chromosome over by the Central/South American "pyramids"?" Oh they didn't have a colony there and didn't fuck anyone, they just sailed across the entire ocean to trade and stayed on the boats!?

It just has to get more and more absurd to make it fit. Now we have an incestuous global elite who live on boats and their inexplicably mountaintop capital was wiped out by a continent spanning tidal wave.

Like I was saying before about Plate Tectonics, if your crackpot theroy is true, it should actually line up with all of the evidence in multiple scientific fields (oh that's why there's marine fossils in the Himalayas! that's why it looks like South America and Africa fit together and have similar geology on the matching coasts!) and not need increasingly unlikely caveats.
south america is covered with med people ancestry, no way to tell when it happened. the coastal people have Med DNA while the south american bootyscratchers stayed in the jungle scratching their booties. its all straight forward.

Chris

Potato del Grande
south america is covered with med people ancestry, no way to tell when it happened. the coastal people have Med DNA while the south american bootyscratchers stayed in the jungle scratching their booties. its all straight forward.
Yeah no way to know!
Retrato_de_Hernán_Cortés.jpg

We are going in circles now. If South America is like that, why aren't other part of the world?

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
But you're speaking in absolutes about something that is theoretical in the first place? I just dont consider that line of thought correct. As far as I know, we dont have any genetic base to say "Look at that! That is our finest specimen yet, and the DNA is perfectly intact!" So really, without that, we cant define who the "atlanteans" were in the first fucking place. They could be Romans for all we know, and their blood line is fucking everywhere. Or, once again, they were so xenophobic that any mixed race lineage was instantly killed. Which isnt unheard of, even to this day. We just dont know and you continuing to say THATS NOT POSSIBLE. THIS IS WRONG. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY. .. ... it only makes you look like a moron, because we dont have any definitive proof that Atlantis actually existed.
Romans claim to be descended from Troy.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Romans claim to be descended from Troy.
Atlantis is supposedly somewhere around ~10,000 BC. Versus Troy, which would be ~3000 BC. This is going off of the multiple stories and references to Atlantis. Its the connections, such as the Thera volcanic event that people have "assumed" that Atlantis was actually much earlier ~1600 BC.

I'd wager that Atlantis was much further back than 10,000 BC. As most, if not all, records from ~20,000 BC and further, have been eradicated. Just like Atlantis is spoken in rumor and hearsay, so too is much of anything back from that time period and further. Gobekli Tepe was found, and much of whats been deciphered about the area has stemmed from current knowledge of the area. Gobekli Tepe is actually just Turkish for Potbelly Hill. For all we know, and this is 100% in jest, Gobekli Tepe could be Atlantis.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Atlantis is supposedly somewhere around ~10,000 BC. Versus Troy, which would be ~3000 BC. This is going off of the multiple stories and references to Atlantis. Its the connections, such as the Thera volcanic event that people have "assumed" that Atlantis was actually much earlier ~1600 BC.

I'd wager that Atlantis was much further back than 10,000 BC. As most, if not all, records from ~20,000 BC and further, have been eradicated. Just like Atlantis is spoken in rumor and hearsay, so too is much of anything back from that time period and further. Gobekli Tepe was found, and much of whats been deciphered about the area has stemmed from current knowledge of the area. Gobekli Tepe is actually just Turkish for Potbelly Hill. For all we know, and this is 100% in jest, Gobekli Tepe could be Atlantis.
The likelihood is that Atlantis is a composite myth referencing multiple real events and places. Like King Arthur, Robin Hood or dare I say... Jesus.

So there's people known out past Gibraltar (Spanish/Moroccan Coast or even Canaries/Azores), there's ancient seafearing civilisations half remembered (Phoenicians/Sea People), there are known destroyed cities (Thera eruption destroying whatever was on Santorini or the Minoans on Crete), there's cities with elaborate earthworks and better technology...

So you slam it all together to make whatever allegory Plato was trying to make like he's an ancient JRR Tolkien. Fiction wasn't suddenly invented a few hundred years ago!

But nobody went around the world making pyramids, because they would leave archeology, linguistics and genetics behind. Unless it's magic which is what ancient astronaut theorists always fall back on to explain away anything that disproves this shit.

I am fascinated by ancient mysteries, lost civilisations and sunken lands. I remember reading about Mu and Lemuria as a kid. But there's real stuff that fascinating (Gobekli Tepe etc), we don't need to keep beliving this.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Always interesting when you hear/read people talk about former white people colonies. Its more of an "oh, thats interesting" kind of reaction to it. "Oh, so they were wiped out by the fucking indians and not a soul was left? How interesting!" Versus "This Indian Tribe seems to have been decimated by a plague that European's brought back with them." HOW FUCKING DARE THOSE WHITE PEOPLE!?!? Never mind that that story is AFTER THE FACT that those same Indians scalped and raided white settlements in mass. HOW INTERESTING! Always fucking rainbow and butterflies when talking about the fucking savages that cant put down a fucking liquor bottle to this very fucking day.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Always interesting when you hear/read people talk about former white people colonies. Its more of an "oh, thats interesting" kind of reaction to it. "Oh, so they were wiped out by the fucking indians and not a soul was left? How interesting!" Versus "This Indian Tribe seems to have been decimated by a plague that European's brought back with them." HOW FUCKING DARE THOSE WHITE PEOPLE!?!? Never mind that that story is AFTER THE FACT that those same Indians scalped and raided white settlements in mass. HOW INTERESTING! Always fucking rainbow and butterflies when talking about the fucking savages that cant put down a fucking liquor bottle to this very fucking day.
oh yeah, white people were massacred, but they deserved it for trying to steal "their land". that shit drives me crazy. "their land" wasnt given to them or even purchased. it became "their land" through thousands of years of murder and genocide.