Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
How are Zoomancer in S4? Can I stand still and Skellies do all the work?
Minions are OP I’m finally going to place a necromancer, necromancer was my favorite in d3 but been so shit not worth even trying until now and the minion build is super fun on the ptr.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Minions are OP I’m finally going to place a necromancer, necromancer was my favorite in d3 but been so shit not worth even trying until now and the minion build is super fun on the ptr.

I played a Bonespear necro in S1 & S2. No minions at all, and was super fun. Sword and Shield gave me a total SK feel. But yeah, minions should finally do what they should have always done. Kill everything.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Dude. And this was the easiest build to make.

Star Wars GIF

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Haven’t touched this since before Season 1 and the game was gayer than aids dipped in cancer. Is this piece of shit gonna be playable for Season 4 finally or does it still blow?

• 1Worf

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I almost feel cheated by the shitty itemization and might make another dagger melee rogue. Level 100 and I'm killing shit just fine but looking at my gear there's not a single slot I feel is done or that I'm a that happy with.

Season 4 seems to fix a lot of annoying things, though. Feels like the game is finally out of beta. So, might just make another daggers only melee rogue because I'm just that boring.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I haven't played since release and all the changes look positive enough that I'll probably give this a go in S4. Hopefully it lasts until the Elden Ring DLC, where I go into hibernation.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Well, Echo of Lilith fight deserves to have some devs get dick cancer. I hate one shot mechanics, especially when your janky ass game has shitty dodge. Boss fights have extra big hazards with the same tiny dodge range, and shit is gonna one shot? How about eat shit. I'm sure there's some cheese tactic, but fuck these fucking lazy fucks I'm not going to Google anything but obits from their deserved dick cancers.

Edit: bonus. Dodged the first round, then the second round dodged me into the wall because I was target locked. Fucking dumb.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Well, Echo of Lilith fight deserves to have some devs get dick cancer. I hate one shot mechanics, especially when your janky ass game has shitty dodge. Boss fights have extra big hazards with the same tiny dodge range, and shit is gonna one shot? How about eat shit. I'm sure there's some cheese tactic, but fuck these fucking lazy fucks I'm not going to Google anything but obits from their deserved dick cancers.

Edit: bonus. Dodged the first round, then the second round dodged me into the wall because I was target locked. Fucking dumb.

Ya, man. Don't bother with that fight.

• 1Rustled

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Hrm, I have checked this thread occasionally since quitting in disgust in S1, and there seems to be a distinct tone change now.

May be soon time to try again.

Not yet, but soon.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Oh, I'm gonna try! That's why I'm so annoyed hah. My gluttony includes for punishment.
Havent played since S2, but yeah it does feel good when you finally get her, but I also agree its a shitty fight. Skulls in the last phase seem can be super lame.

You'll get her though, GL!

• 1Like

Goatface

from s4 patch notes
"Fixed an issue where the animation for Echo of Lilith's Death from Above attack didn't sync up with the actual area of effect for the damage."

sure i posted about this before, but i kept getting 1 shot in the 2nd round in s2. found this guy's youtube where he had like 30 min break down on each of her attacks, draws arrows showing every detail how they work.
tried her again and again. then i noticed, i couldn't even see what was killing me. it was nothing like what was in his vids.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
from s4 patch notes
"Fixed an issue where the animation for Echo of Lilith's Death from Above attack didn't sync up with the actual area of effect for the damage."

sure i posted about this before, but i kept getting 1 shot in the 2nd round in s2. found this guy's youtube where he had like 30 min break down on each of her attacks, draws arrows showing every detail how they work.
tried her again and again. then i noticed, i couldn't even see what was killing me. it was nothing like what was in his vids.
Yeah I had that too, there was no way it wasn't bugged, unless it's supposed to be harder than Elden Ring superbosses.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
To me, aside from some visual issues, P1 was learnable 100%, hardly ever died unless the last batch of 3 adds made me miss the right moment to dodge.

P2, however, had a lot of BS that I'm not sure they ever fixed. Took me a decent amount of tries on my rogue, but once I beat her and geared up to cheese mode, it wasn't a problem anymore, lol.

(Although I read now you HAVE to deal with her bubbles that spawn the skulls in P2, was way easier once you could skip em!)

Goatface

S4's pit upgraded from PTR, Pit L150 will be equal to T25 AoZ.
PTR's Pit at L200 boss had 300-500m hp, in S4 pit's L150 will have 50-100b hp