Dune - Space Fascists and Sand Penises

Izo

Tranny Chaser
9B3883E6-FC10-45F8-B0B3-388C98A4BAA0.jpeg

F640D26A-C364-4FAA-AD68-751693CCBDB5.jpeg

No Dune book thread? Also tits mcgee talks about Dune.

In before missing an S.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I post that chart in just about every Dune related thread. Option 4 is best, but option 3 is understandable. The Brian Herbert books are just legit bad. Just accept the ending of Chapterhouse.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I'll give you a choice of which dune thread to merge this in to Izo Izo . If you prefer to leave this as shitposting, I can toss it in screenshots.

Edit: Well shit, we don't have a Dune thread in the book house. Carry on.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I post that chart in just about every Dune related thread. Option 4 is best, but option 3 is understandable. The Brian Herbert books are just legit bad. Just accept the ending of Chapterhouse.
If you read option 3 and not 4, you miss out on Miles Teg. That alone is a complete travesety for any fan of the series. Could go on a lot more about why, but spoilers.

I read a few of the non herbert books. Just don't. It's bad.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Too much sand, and way too many sand people. Stick to the first book and bail.

• 1WTF
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
If you read option 3 and not 4, you miss out on Miles Teg. That alone is a complete travesety for any fan of the series. Could go on a lot more about why, but spoilers.

Yeah, I'm definitely onboard with reading all 6 Frank books. Books 1 and 4 are the best of the bunch to me though, and books 5 and 6 are weird enough that I get why people wouldn't necessarily like them.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I'll give you a choice of which dune thread to merge this in to Izo Izo . If you prefer to leave this as shitposting, I can toss it in screenshots.

Edit: Well shit, we don't have a Dune thread in the book house. Carry on.
David Lynch Movie GIF by Tech Noir

Thanks best Amod. I was shocked too that we had no Dune books thread until now. I'll settle for a spelling mistake correction in the title, facsists. Long live the fighters!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
As a MASSIVE Dune fan, I'm tempted to shaw Izo Izo for Crimes Against Dunamity with this thread title.
Eurotrash... PAH!

Also, option 3 doesn't tell you what axolotl tanks actually are, and if I have to read that revelation then so should you.

Also Also, option 5 either doesn't exist, or it's actually option 6: recommend all the idiots you know to read this trash only and not the originals. They wouldn't understand them anyway.
Wait, what am I saying? Anyone dumb enough to appreciate these books doesn't actually read...

OPTION 5 DOESN'T EXIST AND NEVER HAPPENED

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>

Miles Teg is my 2nd favorite Herbert char after
the Atredies/worm god

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Too much sand, and way too many sand people. Stick to the first book and bail.
But then you miss out on the space succubus and space Valkyries going at it.

Half way through Dune now. Most interesting aspect so far is everything that wasn't in either the David or Dennis movies. Would have preferred a dinner party scene to cardboard dude bro in the barracks scene. Actually give some sense there's a lot more going on in the world.