Formula 1 and MotoGP - Racing

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
That was a lot of fun to watch. Races are so much better when the top spot is disputed, however brief. Feels like so many races since becoming a fan under the reign of Verstappen has largely just focused on the back half of the lineup, as they shuffle around desperate for points. That's entertaining too, but so many of these races it feels like they watch Verstappen assert his position at the beginning and then there's barely anything of note happening to threaten him outside of when he pits.

a few F1 friends of mine rides Max’s dick (they do this with whoever is on top) and they refuse to acknowledge any of that. I love Tennis and I compare it to when you one whatever open Djokovic was in was already decided. It gets boring after a bit.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I admit it's easy to do. I find myself rooting for Red Bull as a new fan, going with the winner is easy. I compare it to my wife being a Patriots fan because of when she started liking football.

I'm really not sure who I'm really rooting for. I am here for the entertaining races, as a Chiefs fan I want to see Alpine get points given Kelce and Mahomes investments in that team, but really like the Mercedes and McClaren teams. Because of the Netflix series so many of the racers come across as so much more human than the brand they represent, and leave a lot of reasons out there to root for any of them.

Fun sport, wish I was able to make more of a habit of catching the F2 / F3, etc races. Since those aren't covered live in the F1 app and I dropped YTTV that's a bit more difficult to do now as well.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, I admit it's easy to do. I find myself rooting for Red Bull as a new fan, going with the winner is easy. I compare it to my wife being a Patriots fan because of when she started liking football.

I'm really not sure who I'm really rooting for. I am here for the entertaining races, as a Chiefs fan I want to see Alpine get points given Kelce and Mahomes investments in that team, but really like the Mercedes and McClaren teams. Because of the Netflix series so many of the racers come across as so much more human than the brand they represent, and leave a lot of reasons out there to root for any of them.

Fun sport, wish I was able to make more of a habit of catching the F2 / F3, etc races. Since those aren't covered live in the F1 app and I dropped YTTV that's a bit more difficult to do now as well.

im new as well so I get it. I latched onto the drama of Ferrari letting Sainz go and him wanting to stick it to the powers that be to show it was a mistake.

honestly it’s him or Lando at this point for me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users