Furiosa (2024)

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
i like post apocalyptic car themed movies
Exterminators of the Year 3000 is my favourite movie, I too enjoy post apoc movies especially if they are rife with vehicular violence.

Probably go see this in the theatre if the reviews are decent, will Be the first time going to a movie theatre since I moved to Nova Scotia so it will be fun just to like do it.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
i like post apocalyptic car themed movies

1715202721502.png

Every see Wyrmwood?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
i guess i'm really not as much of a fan of the genre as i thought, i've never even heard of these. Bookmarked the others though on PTP and will download them. I've only seen Snowpiercer, all the mad max's, Death Race 2000, and Vanishing Point.

last one is great, while not exactly post apoc it pretty much is mad max. it has Cleavon Little (black sheriff from Blazing Saddles!) and apparently Charlotte Rampling (Reverend Mother in new Dune movies) was in deleted scenes too but shows up i guess in the extended UK edition. I don't think I've actually seen it all the way through but have it on my plex server

edit: lol there are 2 wyrmwood movies, it got big enough for a sequel! Wyrmwood Apocalypse hahaha

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i guess i'm really not as much of a fan of the genre as i thought, i've never even heard of these. Bookmarked the others though on PTP and will download them. I've only seen Snowpiercer, all the mad max's, Death Race 2000, and Vanishing Point.

last one is great, while not exactly post apoc it pretty much is mad max. it has Cleavon Little (black sheriff from Blazing Saddles!) and apparently Charlotte Rampling (Reverend Mother in new Dune movies) was in deleted scenes too but shows up i guess in the extended UK edition. I don't think I've actually seen it all the way through but have it on my plex server

edit: lol there are 2 wyrmwood movies, it got big enough for a sequel! Wyrmwood Apocalypse hahaha
how do you not mention The Last Chase with Lee Majors and Chris Makepiece?
even Damnation Alley should get a mention.

and while at it. check out Knightriders
and the most 80s movie of all time, Megaforce.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Great Googly Moogly that Knightriders trailer is a serious trip. I cannot believe I have never heard of this movie, and I bet Ed Harris wishes this was so for everyone.

What a completely off the wall concept and execution. Knights in "current" day (80's) on motorcycles, within the framework of what appears to be normal society (he mentioned Evel Kneivel ffs).

I both want to see it, and don't want to ruin this fascination I suddenly feel. I think I need to contact Red Letter Media ASAP.

On the other side of that coin is Megaforce which we all saw, and all tried to recreate with bicycles.

Edit - and Damnation Alley is a cheese classic, although I will admit that the cockroach scene scared the beejesus out of a young Slaanesh69.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Great Googly Moogly that Knightriders trailer is a serious trip. I cannot believe I have never heard of this movie, and I bet Ed Harris wishes this was so for everyone.

What a completely off the wall concept and execution. Knights in "current" day (80's) on motorcycles, within the framework of what appears to be normal society (he mentioned Evel Kneivel ffs).

I both want to see it, and don't want to ruin this fascination I suddenly feel. I think I need to contact Red Letter Media ASAP.

On the other side of that coin is Megaforce which we all saw, and all tried to recreate with bicycles.

Edit - and Damnation Alley is a cheese classic, although I will admit that the cockroach scene scared the beejesus out of a young Slaanesh69.
that scene stays with you for life. the worst is the black dude who thought he was ok when he was hiding in the car and those mofos just strolled on in there to eat him alive. fuck that shit.

• 3Solidarity

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

Huh, I didn't realize there was a second one. I guess maybe I need to rewatch the first and then go check out the sequel. Thanks.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

Damnation Alley was a classic midnight movie I saw as a kid, probably with anybody a young age, the Cockroach scene freaked me out too. I just thought about that film in a long time.

• 3Like