Game Pass for Xbox and PC

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, pretty much the only hope for a decent deal is ~$25 90-day cards on Black Friday (which is what people used to do before the cheap XBL codes became a thing, so I guess it's not too horrible). Assuming the price hike doesn't happen before BF anyway, or else they'll be $30+ instead.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The problem is now you cannot find the 3 month Xbox Live membership cards anywhere to do the 3:2 conversion. You used to be able to go to Eneba.com and buy 3 month xbox live cards for 7 bucks. 90 days would convert to 60 days of Gamepass Ultimate when you would redeem them. I cannot find those digital cards anywhere now :( I am good until August 2026 as I stacked up when they said Xbox Live was going away.
By then you may not want to be on Xbox holy shit their terrible decisions lately.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
The problem is now you cannot find the 3 month Xbox Live membership cards anywhere to do the 3:2 conversion. You used to be able to go to Eneba.com and buy 3 month xbox live cards for 7 bucks. 90 days would convert to 60 days of Gamepass Ultimate when you would redeem them. I cannot find those digital cards anywhere now :( I am good until August 2026 as I stacked up when they said Xbox Live was going away.
You can still do it with 12 month Gamepass Core codes. I bought 3 for $50 each recently and then did the upgrade. Not as cheap as the 3 month codes you're talking about but still way better than buying Ultimate.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
By then you may not want to be on Xbox holy shit their terrible decisions lately.

This is all because of “President” DEI over there literally fucking up everything since taking over late last year. Sure didn’t take long from “leading diversity and inclusion” as an executive to fuck up everything else in a role she never fucking earned from the get go. Sarah Bond is a fucking cancer.

Fucking fuck the fucker

• 1Barf

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I wanted to find more info on her. Wikipedia doesn't have dates for school or anything. Nothing in Google. Ahhh, but I'll use a Microsoft product to get info on the president of Xbox. MS Copilot just shits out Wikipedia word for word. Great company with great products and great people making those great products!

She went to Yake for economics, then Harvard business school. Then started her career as an associate at a consulting firm, then a senior role at T-Mobile and ta-dah she's leading a video game "platform" helping shape the future of the "service."

Must be great to be so.... talented and experienced. I hope she continues to "dedicate her career to transforming cultures" because I'm feeling a bit too privileged when I play video games.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
This is all because of “President” DEI over there literally fucking up everything since taking over late last year. Sure didn’t take long from “leading diversity and inclusion” as an executive to fuck up everything else in a role she never fucking earned from the get go. Sarah Bond is a fucking cancer.

Fucking fuck the fucker
This completely explains the turmoil over there. Street shitters and women are going to destroy the tech industry in the country.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
All you really need to know is that she worked at McKinsey.
Truth. "DEI" isn't what's killing these big companies, it's the Big 4 Consulting companies. "DEI" just comes along for the ride, part of the packaged deal, but these consultants do so much other damage to their "clients" that "DEI" hardly registers as the root cause. It just one branch of the bullshit these companies force on their "clients" aka the host entities that they destroy like the parasites that they are.

McKinsey completely gutted 2 of the last 3 companies I've worked for, and BCG did in the other.

Big 4 consulting companies are basically angels of death without the mercy killing. Everything they touch bleeds a long slow death.