Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire (2024)

spronk

FPS noob
out on VOD/torrents

probably just best to wait until its free on HBO/Netflix unless you are a pirate. filesizes are kinda small too wonder why.

Talk Like A Pirate Day GIF

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I could have pirated this a month ago. No desire to see it. I researched the Sherlock tv show this week. Still great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
We watched it tonight, enjoyed it. Its not an amazing movie and definitely one I wouldn't have gone out to theaters for, but at home it was fine. You literally didn't need to know anything from Afterlife, really you could just pretend Ghostbusters 1984 and this movie exists and miss nothing.

I did like the villain's history exposition dump, had a indiana jones/tomb raider vibe to it. Teenage faux lesbian drama was cringe but whatever, it never got past the eye stare stage since they wanna sell this movie to the middle east and other muslim countries. Cast was pretty good although Finn Wolfhard and Lucky added absolutely nothing to the movie and shoulda been cut to shave 20 mins. Other big flaw is that very few ghosts are actually busted... I think just 2? lol Also hilarious how thousands of people should be dead in the third act but guess not.

I didn't get bored which a very high bar nowadays, still if you don't pirate it I'd just wait till its on Netflix or whatever. Free is the exact right price for this movie.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user