Helldivers II

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Do people actually judge games based on their steam reviews? I see that come up at times about people crashing the reviews. Does it matter? Seems like a bad way to get an idea about a game.
Absolutely. A game I have zero interest in/ haven't heard of pops up with Overwhelmingly Positive? I'll dig a bit to see what its about.

Using context afterwards determines whether or not you're about to get a well-reviewed heaping pile of walking simulator shit, or a legitimate indie sleeper etc.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

I'm still convinced they nerfed jboots speed speed when they removed them as a drop from that dark elf in that dungeon and moved them to the ancient cyclops

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
BTW Sony never actually said they wouldn't implement mandatory PSN and you still can't buy the game in any country where you can't sign up for PSN.

Cybsled

I wouldn't be surprised if Steam is looking for more verification from Sony before relisting, since they want to avoid refund issues

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I can't believe this shits still giving BSODs. Or newest is now getting a hard sound glitch and the whole system reboots. Only happens w/ this game.

Cybsled

Plot thickens

1715446440506.png

• 1Pathetic

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I can't believe this shits still giving BSODs. Or newest is now getting a hard sound glitch and the whole system reboots. Only happens w/ this game.
Are they on 13th or 14th gen Intel?

If so, it's not the game. They need to update their bios (which will downgrade their CPU for stability.)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I was having hell with CTD and BSODs when I upgraded my videocard. Turns out the 7900xtx does not play nice with XMP or DOCP, kinda sucks.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are they on 13th or 14th gen Intel?

If so, it's not the game. They need to update their bios (which will downgrade their CPU for stability.)
12th i7 12700k and a 3080

A clean install of graphics driver seemed to ward it away for a time but back again.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Not baffling because Japan has their own release package, as they do for a lot of games, because they have very specific restrictions around certain types of microtransactions.