Interesting, Non Political News

Chris

Potato del Grande
Look I'm not saying you're a liar but...oh wait no that's exactly what I'm saying. You're a fucking liar.
It's in the #gamergate thread or the deism? thread, I'd search it up but I'm too based for the politics forum.

Maybe search "pastor" since it's not the most common word.

Chris

Potato del Grande
The burden of proof is on the person making an absurd claim.
I'll do my best to dig it up if search goes back far enough, but I don't have access to search it.

It's not absurd that evangelicals will defend grooming and child marriage if it's packaged as "Christian".

You live in a country with bigamist cults and I watch it on TV for entertainment!

download (8).jpeg

I love seeing this prick's life fall apart lol.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It's in the #gamergate thread or the deism? thread, I'd search it up but I'm too based for the politics forum.

Maybe search "pastor" since it's not the most common word.
I thought your comment on this guy being defended here was a WTF so I searched and came up with a zero.

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought your comment on this guy being defended here was a WTF so I searched and came up with a zero.
Not going to bother searching, but I seem to remember that this discussion was over a guy who was just a few years older, and they waited until she was 18 and they were married to do anything physical. Chris was mad that everyone didn't automatically consider this to be grooming on par with his rape gangs.

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not going to bother searching, but I seem to remember that this discussion was over a guy who was just a few years older, and they waited until she was 18 and they were married to do anything physical. Chris was mad that everyone didn't automatically consider this to be grooming on par with his rape gangs.
Yea I wasn’t straight up calling Chris a lying limey faggot, because I do recall the story. I just don’t recall it being discussed the way he does.

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea I wasn’t straight up calling Chris a lying limey faggot, because I do recall the story. I just don’t recall it being discussed the way he does.
Hold on now, that reply makes it sound like I was defending him, and I assure you, that wasn't the case lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hold on now, that reply makes it sound like I was defending him, and I assure you, that wasn't the case lol.
Yeah but you confirmed I was telling the truth about people defending him.

They were calling me out for lying, not for calling the guy a pedo. We can discuss if he's a pedo, but clearly I wasn't lying if other people remember the discussion!

Regardless he's a murderer now lol.

Last edited:

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah but you confirmed I was telling the truth about people defending him.

They were calling me out for lying, not for calling the guy a pedo. We can discuss if he's a pedo, but clearly I wasn't lying of other people remember the discussion!

Regardless he's a murderer now lol.
I'm too lazy to go and check how it actually went, but I think the crux of it is that saying "your definition of grooming is stupid" is different than "defending groomers". Even if he deserves the chipper, your definition of grooming can still be stupid.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm too lazy to go and check how it actually went, but I think the crux of it is that saying "your definition of grooming is stupid" is different than "defending groomers". Even if he deserves the chipper, your definition of grooming can still be stupid.
Grooming is using the resources of an adult to mold a child to your purposes. That could be using money, access to drugs, social status or just charisma.

It can be used in a positive way and between adults with an experience imbalance (groom your successor), but we are talking about manufacturing children/teenagers consent to sex here obviously.

This guy used his social status with the church to impress an underage girl into an age inappropriate relationship, waited until she was legal to evade the law, but it's still age inappropriate to put a teenager into a full adult relationship immediately.

The community went along with it because he was a pastor so he must be "good".

Then she eventually "kills herself" because surprise surprise the relationship was fucked up because either she wasn't ready for a serious relationship at that age or the guy had other things wrong with him, probably both.

But I'm the one that's wrong here!