NHL 2023-2024 Season - Arizona Stays Homeless

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>

Wtf, if he made contact that would have been so fucking dangerous. I wonder how many games suspension he would had. Looks like a charge, feet off the ice, elbow aimed at the head, it’s like everything bad in on e attempt.

Glad there was no contact.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rangers are very good but the way the Canes are completely shitting the bed when it comes to special teams is frustrating. The reffing has been atrocious (both sides) especially in overtime. Game 3 obviously a must win.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I don’t think Carolina has looked bad, just some vibes of last year against Florida where they aren’t able to pull out the close ones.
I've seen thousands of hits in the 40+ years I have watched and played hockey. That may be the most dangerous I've ever seen for the one initiating the hit. Fucking madness.
can you suspend someone when there wasn’t even a hit?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Guy took like 5 penalties that game too. Such a PoS. It sucks that Canes can't capitalize on special teams. Tampa couldn't either and it was a major part of our downfall.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
It’s a shame that isn’t reviewed and a suspension issued. I have zero bias towards either team….that was just horseshit.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1715220088119.png

• 1Worf

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
That game was fucking wild. Closest thing to mid 90's hockey I think I've seen since then.

• 1Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Boston went full meltdown mode and the cats ate it up. Super jealous I wasn’t at that one.

• 1Solidarity