Path of Exile

Xevy

Log Wizard
Man you really have a problem on differing opinions of design. Ever think you're the problem?

View attachment 528064
No, I've played this game for 11 years. I've seen it all. I ACTUALLY played original Harvest to know what it was ACTUALLY like. I've been through the good times and the bad times.

Thinking we're in the bad times now is a factual inaccuracy.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
I might try the graveyard again. It is probably daunting even more because I haven't tried to craft anything yet. However my upgrades are in the multiple divine range so I should try and learn.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I might try the graveyard again. It is probably daunting even more because I haven't tried to craft anything yet. However my upgrades are in the multiple divine range so I should try and learn.

Before you go and craft something check trade to make sure a thousand people didn't already make that thing. I was going to throw together a sweet Bone Ring with T1 minion damage, T1 minion attack/cast speed and some other shit and all the other minion bros already cranked out enough of them I didn't have any reason to blow my corpses.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Appreciate the advice. Definitely will do that.
Also try and see what the estimated cost is on craft of exile. Since I'm new to the end it's hard for me to know what to spend on vs do it myself but I imagine time and tears will take care of that.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Before you go and craft something check trade to make sure a thousand people didn't already make that thing. I was going to throw together a sweet Bone Ring with T1 minion damage, T1 minion attack/cast speed and some other shit and all the other minion bros already cranked out enough of them I didn't have any reason to blow my corpses.
With Kalandra's Touch's being dirt cheap this league, also make sure to check the validity of one of those before buying/crafting another ring. Had a guildmate craft 4x bone rings for his god ring and ended up with one usable, and 3 okayish ones that netted him like 11divs back on a 5 div craft. Then I think he went to make another rather than just buying a Touch for 4 div.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Made my first big purchase and got a massive thread of hope for like 20 div, it's weird though because I dropped 2 or 3 seemingly not very good points to put into the newly acquired ring, and my POB DPD barely moved. Not really sure what that's about, will try and post before and after POBs tomorrow - but I will say I definitely feel like I'm doing more damage. Not only that, but hovering over my skill I have like 20k+ more dps. (I know that isn't exactly accurate but still).

Gonna try and slay Maven on my own so I can feel like I earned that last voidstone either tomorrow or this weekend, but could really use some input on where to spend the 100+ divs I have to make a nice impact.

Currently starved for Int so I cant change my ammy or anoint or I'll lose my chest gems :(