Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous

Caliane

Theres quite a few strats for playful darkess. and hes often talked about, so they get shared. flooding him with summons, and persistant aoe. creeping doom+mark of justice trivializes most things, including him.

mf swarms. hrrm... angel play was definitely angel spell spam, and trying to keep everyone else alive. Original, Azata witch. I don't remember, but also don't remember it being hard at all.
phantasmal killer/weird wouldn't have worked right? I seem to remember ember, seelah and regill doing most of the work on swarms.

you know, might have used creeping doom there as well. would have I had the Treants at that point on call? I think you do, so might have done that as well. I feel like I remember summoning them for playful darkness and the entrance fights. and actually yeah. Im certain I used treants on playful darkness and the entrance fight. so, *might* have in the chamber as well.

Azata path has a bunch of irregulars volunteer to join the crusade. one of them is Treants. letting them join the crusade, and resting at your floating island. you also get a floating island. gives you the ability to summon 7 treants per day. no cooldown, no duration. can summon all 7 at once. or one at a time as you feel like. they dont have durations, but also won't really follow you around. kindof.. but not well. won't climb, or area transition at all. This is in addition to to the other mythic summons everyone get. those overwrite each other. the treants are added to.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Theres quite a few strats for playful darkess. and hes often talked about, so they get shared. flooding him with summons, and persistant aoe. creeping doom+mark of justice trivializes most things, including him.

mf swarms. hrrm... angel play was definitely angel spell spam, and trying to keep everyone else alive. Original, Azata witch. I don't remember, but also don't remember it being hard at all.
phantasmal killer/weird wouldn't have worked right? I seem to remember ember, seelah and regill doing most of the work on swarms.

you know, might have used creeping doom there as well. would have I had the Treants at that point on call? I think you do, so might have done that as well. I feel like I remember summoning them for playful darkness and the entrance fights. and actually yeah. Im certain I used treants on playful darkness and the entrance fight. so, *might* have in the chamber as well.

Azata path has a bunch of irregulars volunteer to join the crusade. one of them is Treants. letting them join the crusade, and resting at your floating island. you also get a floating island. gives you the ability to summon 7 treants per day. no cooldown, no duration. can summon all 7 at once. or one at a time as you feel like. they dont have durations, but also won't really follow you around. kindof.. but not well. won't climb, or area transition at all. This is in addition to to the other mythic summons everyone get. those overwrite each other. the treants are added to.
Summon spam was what i tried at first, he repeatedly ignored them to bumrush my party. I don't remember if true seeing was part of that enormous list of buffs he had but if it wasnt i guess you could try arcane tanking him with displacement/mirror image/stoneskin until a dispel lands. Probably need PC/merc to handle that, I don't remember if Nenio can even cast stoneskin or if its a forbidden school for her.

I really HATE that I want to try all the mythic paths but there's no way I'm playing through the whole goddamn game that many times. One of the YTers I get build inspiration from (or sometimes just directly copy) must be well into the quadruple digits of playtime on WotR, which is crazy because he also has an extensive playlist of BG3 vids as well as respectable ones for Elden Ring and Rogue Trader too.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user