RL Picture Thread

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
THAT is an amazing view behind you.
That’s just Oregon. (Guess)

Such a beautiful state ruined by its inhabitants.
That specific spot is wallowa lake in Joseph, OR. And yea, pretty much everything in the PacNW looks like that. Especially east of the Cascades.

And Oregon is just ruined by the Portland Cunts and their locust colonies. The rest of us ain't bad.

OR_county_map-gross_colors-021122-300ppi-772x671.png

More from the same trip
PXL_20240427_182634650.MP.jpgPXL_20240427_174017957.jpgPXL_20240426_225606142.MP.jpg

Misc
eagle_cap_mtn.jpg

DYNW_PLU21807.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
That specific spot is wallowa lake in Joseph, OR. And yea, pretty much everything in the PacNW looks like that. Especially east of the Cascades.

And Oregon is just ruined by the Portland Cunts and their locust colonies. The rest of us ain't bad.

View attachment 527587

More from the same trip
View attachment 527588View attachment 527589View attachment 527590

Misc
View attachment 527591

View attachment 527592

100% agree on the people. I lived in Astoria in the late 90s and moved back to the East Coast after only a few years. Astoria had a lot of great people, and it feels like that was the last place I lived where people actually socialized and hung out in large groups. Hell just riding around town on a skateboard I had more than one car stop to invite me to some sweet spots. Good times. Also 110% of the people, even military folks smoked pot there. I bought a used car with a Grateful Dead sticker on it, and was too young and naive to figure out why I kept getting pulled over with that sticker and a skateboard in back lol

Apologies for the postage sized pics, but I had one of the first digital cameras back in the era of floppy drive space storage. :p

ASTORIA.JPG

ASTORMT2.JPG

36k pic sizes compared to 10mb pics on our phones now o_O

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
100% agree on the people. I lived in Astoria in the late 90s and moved back to the East Coast after only a few years. Astoria had a lot of great people, and it feels like that was the last place I lived where people actually socialized and hung out in large groups. Hell just riding around town on a skateboard I had more than one car stop to invite me to some sweet spots. Good times. Also 110% of the people, even military folks smoked pot there. I bought a used car with a Grateful Dead sticker on it, and was too young and naive to figure out why I kept getting pulled over with that sticker and a skateboard in back lol

Apologies for the postage sized pics, but I had one of the first digital cameras back in the era of floppy drive space storage. :p

View attachment 527599

View attachment 527600

36k pic sizes compared to 10mb pics on our phones now o_O
My uncle's family lived in Astoria from 88 to 2010. Pretty area.

You need to get about an hour south of Portland before you start running into the REAL "Coasties" though. They're a special kind of redneck.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Better half and I went to a Kentucky Derby party in good ol' Massachusetts. I didn't even know you could bet on the derby here in Boston. Apparently the people who were running the whole thing did a great job organizing/tracking the bets. One guy I am told put down 10k, but lost. I did some shit where you guess the top four horses? I lost 250.

Didn't matter. Just an excuse for us to smoke weed and drink.

AAA.jpg

• 16Like
Reactions: 15 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Better half and I went to a Kentucky Derby party in good ol' Massachusetts. I didn't even know you could bet on the derby here in Boston. Apparently the people who were running the whole thing did a great job organizing/tracking the bets. One guy I am told put down 10k, but lost. I did some shit where you guess the top four horses? I lost 250.

View attachment 527619
Tell me about that Paisley jacket? Is that.. Paisley shoes, too? The derby gatherings here have quite the different dress code, lul.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Tell me about that Paisley jacket? Is that.. Paisley shoes, too? The derby gatherings here have quite the different dress code, lul.

Snagged it off Amazon. Had the tailor make it fit. What's wrong with the jacket?! Ya, the shoes have paisley's on them also.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Snagged it off Amazon. Had the tailor make it fit. What's wrong with the jacket?! Ya, the shoes have paisley's on them also.
I like Paisley, its why I asked. You'd be stopped at the door for the Water's Edge event because you arent all prim and proper, but who gives a shit. Knowing that those shoes are white paisley is crazy, though. That extra flare to keep someone looking! haha Hope you had fun.

Red Carpet is supposed to be as much flair as you can have, IIRC, though. So its them being uptight if I understand it correctly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I like Paisley, its why I asked. You'd be stopped at the door for the Water's Edge event because you arent all prim and proper, but who gives a shit. Knowing that those shoes are white paisley is crazy, though. That extra flare to keep someone looking! haha Hope you had fun.

Red Carpet is supposed to be as much flair as you can have, IIRC, though. So its them being uptight if I understand it correctly.

Ahhh! You're clearly a man of culture my paisley brother!

Ya. I was a little under dressed compared to some of the other guys. Although most people looked like they were going to church or some shit with the fuckin hats and suits and get ups. Was fun though.

EDIT: Oh! Apparently you're supposed to get extra flamboyant at the Kentucky Derby! No wonder everyone looked like they were joining the circus or going to celebrate Jesus cutting their grass on Sunday.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

View attachment 527619

Bro that hat is ballin! Where's the cane tho?

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 527619
Does your wife realize how lucky she got? I'm not even gay and I can recognize that fact.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Brahma Brahma - it's true! I always wanted a decent suit, but your pics of you and your wife is what pushed me over the edge.

Also, imma get that hug one of these days

Screenshot_20240506-150949.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users