Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Buddy posted this SS from the steam page in Discord. I asked him why Winamp was playing doom. Guess he was a big marathon player back in the day.

1715394679512.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jovec

?
FoH bros and gals....Monday is surgery day and I will have some weeks to kill during recovery. Looking for some good Deck game suggestions with a couple of caveats - 1) I've never been able to use a controller for shooters and 2) Nothing too text intensive given the mix of small screen and pain meds.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
FoH bros and gals....Monday is surgery day and I will have some weeks to kill during recovery. Looking for some good Deck game suggestions with a couple of caveats - 1) I've never been able to use a controller for shooters and 2) Nothing too text intensive given the mix of small screen and pain meds.
Hades 1 and/or 2, Dave the Diver and Monster Hunter World are my top played titles on the Deck.

Dragons Dogma 1 works well also and maybe Elden Ring if you have not played it yet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Have you dabbled in the survivors genre yet? Vampire survivors, Brotato, Hall of Torment, Nordic Ashes, Death must Die, etc

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
i traveled for a month and only played dave the diver, its ~100 hours to finish the game and super chill and easy

other great deck games that are really fun, don't require paying too much attention: vampire survivors (you only need to move, no need to press buttons), balatro (poker-based game but not really). i never got into it but some people like slay the spire and its a slower based game too.

while i enjoyed hades on my pc i wouldn't recommend it during recovery, twitchy and fast reactions required.

• 1Like

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dredge might be a good game as well if you need a slower game. It's kinda depressing to play though.

I also played a lot of Civilization 6 on the Deck, works great with the touch pads and might be a fitting game as it is turnbased.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Death's Door is a lot like Zelda Link to the Past. If you want more of a combat challenge then try No Rest for the Wicked.

• 1Like

Jovec

?
So far I have Bastion, Hades, and Dave the Diver lined up. Picking up Dredge and Death's Door as time permits. Might try out Last of Us too since I have a key from either a CPU or GPU promo. Thanks all.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This would probably be pretty good for Steam deck. It’s like an old Zelda game but also a twin stick shooter.