nu_11

things are looking good for bioware 🤡

1000004676.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

tugofpeace

Molten Core Raider
Just started this game for the first time last night. Seems fun!

Only complaint is the camera moves too quickly and the combat isnt as smooth with targeting as wow

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Just started this game for the first time last night. Seems fun!

Only complaint is the camera moves too quickly and the combat isnt as smooth with targeting as wow
I have always said SWTOR feels like WoW in molasses. If the combat was smoother I would have never unsubbed.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I need to go back and finish some of those class quests. It's a great game. Fuck what Bioware has become, though, thankfully they gave it to someone who won't woke it death, IIRC.

Cybsled

I tried to go back a year ago or so and was lost. All my companions were missing, they 100% redid all the abilities and talents, and I couldn’t even remember how to leave the space station lol

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When they started taxing people for trading and mailing items is when it got stupid. Specifically the cartel market items people pay real $$$ for now costs a mortgage to hand someone else. IIRC Sterling still did his stream giveaways after that but it's literally billions in fees for people to donate (now pay) him items to then pay again when he gives away to folks.

Everyone was forced to list on GTN but they did at least raise the cap some. Killed trade chat so crazy fleet chat is all that was left.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
playing this as a multi-player game and interacting with other players is where you went wrong.

This is the greatest single player MMO around just play solo for the story and move on.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I tried to go back a year ago or so and was lost. All my companions were missing, they 100% redid all the abilities and talents, and I couldn’t even remember how to leave the space station lol
Yeah, same shit happened to me. I had every class at max level before I quit and came back all confused.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
WTF, where will I play World of Warcraft Cataclysm classes now!?

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
There is some trick with the mouse look speed that I forget. Maybe set it to zero, save, then adjust?

it’s been a bug that they haven’t fixed forever. Really weird.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I have always said SWTOR feels like WoW in molasses. If the combat was smoother I would have never unsubbed.
It seemed quick enough when I played it back for 6 months or so when it released. The problem I always had was the engine seem to just be a piece of shit. Any of the giant world PVP was unplayable.

I was playing a juggernaut with a sizable group of friends, and I will say hut ball was one of the greatest PVP matches / formats ever. Used should just have so much fun doing that, especially pulling a clutch score right at the ass end of the game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users