The Acolyte

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Season 2 cancelled already. Show runner fired and trying to sue as they wanted her for a bunch of other projects.
I quit caring about SW but holy crap if any the stories are true. If that bitch is trying to sue Disney for canceling her contract that's hilarious.

They've been in panic mode for a long time now but reports are saying nothing is getting better and the stock keeps going down

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
its a fucking miracle that this thing was even made. Disney is going to bomb hard this year, Deadpool isnt going to save it. dont forget we still supposedly have Snow White coming out this year. though i am starting to doubt that, but who knows. i also thought Acolyte would never see the light of day.
Snow white is not slated for this year.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I quit caring about SW but holy crap if any the stories are true. If that bitch is trying to sue Disney for canceling her contract that's hilarious.

They've been in panic mode for a long time now but reports are saying nothing is getting better and the stock keeps going down

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

She has a long resume and been in the industry for a while. So she may have seen others go through this and have a good chance at winning. According to the article, they were going to settle, then backed out, which makes me wonder if the Disney law team was overwritten by a C suit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
She has a long resume and been in the industry for a while. So she may have seen others go through this and have a good chance at winning. According to the article, they were going to settle, then backed out, which makes me wonder if the Disney law team was overwritten by a C suit.
It might be like a sports contract? Flacco would have made a ton of money if making the superbowl. I don't know who this lady is but it sounds like she's poking the lion.

The bragging of hiring female directors pisses me off. American Psycho is of my favorite movies and a ton others like Hurt locker. Fuck off with pulling that card.

Last edited:

Burns

It might be like a sports contract? Flacco would have made a ton of money if making the superbowl. I don't know who this lady is but it sounds like she's poking the lion.

The bragging of hiring female directors pisses me off. American Psycho is of my favorite movies and a ton others like Hurt locker. Fuck off with pulling that card.
No idea how Hollywood contracts work, but I support any action that fucks over Disney. She might have been shit or she might have been an actual good worker, showing up all the people with no resumes.