The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare (2024)

spronk

FPS noob
holy shit the movie released April 30th thats not even 30 days to VOD, what the fuck is the point of movie theaters anymore

i wonder whats up with torrents too, Ungentlemanly is only 12 gigs with 4K/HDR. I'm kinda used to these movies being 18-30 gigs on web-dl releases, going up to 60-70 gigs for the UHD high bitrate bluray rips. The amazon rips seem to be much smaller sizes, although I doubt i can tell the difference.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
holy shit the movie released April 30th thats not even 30 days to VOD, what the fuck is the point of movie theaters anymore
Almost every movie Ive seen the last 2 years in theaters, is on VOD a week to 2 weeks after theatrical release. Its definitely pointless to go.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I was about to say Godzilla minus one is still not available for streaming in the US. My wife and I saw it in December and loved it, and I've been telling people about it for 5 months but still can't have a watch party at my house! First world problems

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm

i wonder whats up with torrents too, Ungentlemanly is only 12 gigs with 4K/HDR. I'm kinda used to these movies being 18-30 gigs on web-dl releases, going up to 60-70 gigs for the UHD high bitrate bluray rips. The amazon rips seem to be much smaller sizes, although I doubt i can tell the difference.
It was acquired by Amazon for streaming. It was only given a token US release in theaters.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This movie is so woke with it's diversity cast, mary-sue female character that they latinoed up for no reason, the British-Chinese who presumably wasn't even based on a RL person because he didn't get an end credit photo, and they made Reacher gay for no reason

Fucker

Log Wizard
Awful show that tries to hard to Xerox Tarantino's work and tries way too hard to be cool. No small wonder it went almost right to vod.

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>

RE: sizes, I've noticed that too on the newsgroup side. I am now 'purchasing' a 6GB 1080P version and that seems high (all the 2160 rips I can see are Dolby Vision). I've noticed that the group/scene/wtfevertheycallitnowcuzImoldandshit 'MeGusta' are usually about a 3rd of the 'usual' size and have good quality.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This movie is so woke with it's diversity cast, mary-sue female character that they latinoed up for no reason, the British-Chinese who presumably wasn't even based on a RL person because he didn't get an end credit photo, and they made Reacher gay for no reason
I was joking with my friend about that while watching it, but he looked into the "real story" behind the movie. It was actually a fairly accurate retelling. They didn't movie magic the black dude or white girl to make them better than reality. I was surprised, but I guess if people are good, they don't need to be improved upon. But so many bad people are fixed that way that you never think the "can do" people are really able to do what they did. Good job woke bullshit.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I was joking with my friend about that while watching it, but he looked into the "real story" behind the movie. It was actually a fairly accurate retelling. They didn't movie magic the black dude or white girl to make them better than reality. I was surprised, but I guess if people are good, they don't need to be improved upon. But so many bad people are fixed that way that you never think the "can do" people are really able to do what they did. Good job woke bullshit.

I was parodying this forum, although they did race recast her.

It was a decent movie, I enjoyed it and it held my attention without getting distracted by my phone

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user