Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Thats the Witness coming for us, bro!
Exclusive footage just leaked!?
Destiny 2 GIF by DestinyTheGame

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

I'd bet money that the Eglin AFB UFO is some sort of secret project that's ahead of what China and Russia have, and they literally can't let it get out because it'd play our hand. If the disclosure people get their way, it's just going to turn out to be a super-advanced airplane from whatever the next generation of jets is, and everyone's gonna then know about it, and the government will be like "it's just a plane, guys, this is why we have to keep things top secret" and it'll probably be the death of the disclosure movement (in the mainstream) for a while.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd bet money that the Eglin AFB UFO is some sort of secret project that's ahead of what China and Russia have, and they literally can't let it get out because it'd play our hand. If the disclosure people get their way, it's just going to turn out to be a super-advanced airplane from whatever the next generation of jets is, and everyone's gonna then know about it, and the government will be like "it's just a plane, guys, this is why we have to keep things top secret" and it'll probably be the death of the disclosure movement (in the mainstream) for a while.
Advanced Weaponry / Vehicles hasnt seemed to move the needle in the MSM "much" lately. I imagine that if the shit ever does hit the fan, World War 3 in the literal sense, that we'll see all kind of fantastical, devastating, terrifying weapons unleashed upon the world. We've seen plenty of drone type shit, and I imagine thats just a small precursor for what is actually under wraps.. and Im more inclined to believe its some fucking Terminator shit that doesnt look like a Human at-fucking-all. The robot dog, by itself, is frightening. Imagine a pack of those SOB's running at you with a turret of some type on their back.

Credit:HZD
horizon-zero-dawn-corruptor-Cropped.jpg

Besides, any sane person knows that if Aliens did exist and they wished us any ill-harm at all... We'd probably never even know it and see our whole species die off from a mysterious plague that crops up around the world, no matter how isolated a country gets. If something as negligible as COVID can spread like that, imagine what an advanced civilization thats had thousands of more years to perfect bio-engineering would be able to achieve. A silicon based fucking virus that pulls carbon from your blood to replicate or some other fantastical shit.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Advanced Weaponry / Vehicles hasnt seemed to move the needle in the MSM "much" lately. I imagine that if the shit ever does hit the fan, World War 3 in the literal sense, that we'll see all kind of fantastical, devastating, terrifying weapons unleashed upon the world. We've seen plenty of drone type shit, and I imagine thats just a small precursor for what is actually under wraps.. and Im more inclined to believe its some fucking Terminator shit that doesnt look like a Human at-fucking-all. The robot dog, by itself, is frightening. Imagine a pack of those SOB's running at you with a turret of some type on their back.

Besides, any sane person knows that if Aliens did exist and they wished us any ill-harm at all... We'd probably never even know it and see our whole species die off from a mysterious plague that crops up around the world, no matter how isolated a country gets. If something as negligible as COVID can spread like that, imagine what an advanced civilization thats had thousands of more years to perfect bio-engineering would be able to achieve. A silicon based fucking virus that pulls carbon from your blood to replicate or some other fantastical shit.

Yeah, an extraterrestrial race would have zero difficulty dispatching us if they had the technology to get here from somewhere else. For example, firing literally anything into the Earth at light speed (or even something close to it) could destabilize the entire planet, especially if it was fired into the ocean.

Having a ship enter light-speed while in Earth's atmosphere would in theory cause effectively a "super sonic boom" that might even strip part of the atmosphere temporarily and just cause everyone to die of radiation exposure. I mean that one thing would pretty much end humans.

As for WW3, I think most of what the big powers have isn't as fantastical as we think, given that Russia has deployed advanced weapons in Ukraine and they aren't exactly sci-fi level stuff. I doubt China or the US have much more advanced stuff than Russia, given that China is buying Russian tech to improve theirs, and the US has by all accounts fallen behind both of them on R&D.

The robot dogs are definitely gonna be a thing though. I can easily see a future where the police have been replaced by patrolling machines (that are immediately programmed with DEI and all that stuff, like the AIs are, so they're discriminatory and illogical). Putting guns on the robot dogs and turning them loose as soldiers would be extremely deadly, and probably end in disaster. Check out the "Metalhead" episode of Black Mirror to see what the aftermath of widespread militarized robot dogs would look like.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Big Bear once again vindicated. Pandas are indeed fake.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If you don't find biointegration sciences interesting, then you have a screw loose mister.
Oh, is that what it was about? I just assumed it was more of your typical UFO stuff and didn't even read it. Post it in the science thread next time and I might pay attention!

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Oh, is that what it was about? I just assumed it was more of your typical UFO stuff and didn't even read it. Post it in the science thread next time and I might pay attention!
It's Kirkpatricks work at/before DARPA. Just go back to sleep old man. No UFO's for you.