Whats rustling your jimmies?

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
I was going to take my kid kayaking today, but it's fucking pouring rain all day. I thought maybe I'd take her to a movie instead. This is the only kids movie playing
View attachment 527586
First of all, holy shit, it's been 25 years since that release? That's rustling how old it makes me feel. Second of all, the fact they went through any effort to rerelease that turd is extra rustling. If she's never seen it, you should get her as hyped up as everyone was when it came out just so a whole new generation can be let down.

Patton Oswalt, when not having anything to do with politics can be pretty funny:

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Neighbors throw huge outdoor parties
Never clean up
Trash everywhere. If there's trash in a yard, even 20 houses down, it nearly guaranteed originated from them
They have two small dogs always outside
Bark all day and night
Can smell their piss on hot days
Cannot open windows due to their smell

Recently got into landscaping. Came home from work to a bright flyer on my porch handrails. From the city. I have seven days. My yard is a nuisance....

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Neighbors throw huge outdoor parties
Never clean up
Trash everywhere. If there's trash in a yard, even 20 houses down, it nearly guaranteed originated from them
They have two small dogs always outside
Bark all day and night
Can smell their piss on hot days
Cannot open windows due to their smell

Recently got into landscaping. Came home from work to a bright flyer on my porch handrails. From the city. I have seven days. My yard is a nuisance....
Stand firm