World of Warcraft: Classic

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've never had this much fun in wow to tell ya the truth.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
S1 Cata was actually really good.

SoD P3 just feels pointless. The gear is not worth grinding for because you're so close to replacing it at 60. Also, there's way too much easily accessible gear so none of it feels important.

I got my 3pc ST set and the STV dagger and feel like I'm done for the phase. Very few other upgrades feel worth the hassle, especially when I have access to a ton of level 58 gear from exalted BG vendors.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Cata was cool before the gayness which was raid finder horse shit.

Yes they fucked up the world and made it gay but added flying mounts which were pretty awesome.

Also Firelands was an amazing raid, now Deathwing on the other hand was utter dogshit.

Also Warrior tanks took it in the asshole hard due to magic damage gayness so there is that. I remember switching to a DK alt who was way less geared to help our heroic progression because Blizzard has hated warriors since Vanilla.

• 1Like

tugofpeace

Molten Core Raider
S1 Cata was actually really good.

SoD P3 just feels pointless. The gear is not worth grinding for because you're so close to replacing it at 60. Also, there's way too much easily accessible gear so none of it feels important.

I got my 3pc ST set and the STV dagger and feel like I'm done for the phase. Very few other upgrades feel worth the hassle, especially when I have access to a ton of level 58 gear from exalted BG vendors.
Yep, I cant be bothered to raid ST at this point, the gear will just be replaced quickly, and not only that but I'm not a fan of ST. Just going to wait for P4 and start grinding then

Talos

I just did the John J Keeshan quest line for the first time. 10/10 best experience in wow so far. Is it all downhill from here?

• 1Seriously?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I just did the John J Keeshan quest line for the first time. 10/10 best experience in wow so far. Is it all downhill from here?
You some kinda noob?

The experience really only declined later in TBC, though arguably the content is a bit more outlandish so people don't connect as much. The tipping point was when they cut the attunement quests and started focusing on streamlining.

Talos

You some kinda noob?

The experience really only declined later in TBC, though arguably the content is a bit more outlandish so people don't connect as much. The tipping point was when they cut the attunement quests and started focusing on streamlining.
Yes and no. I have a weird history with wow.

Played a few months when it released. Then every few years I would play a month or so with a new character. Never got to any end game stuff. My highest level character is a 57 tauren shaman from when classic came out. This is my first time going through the human starting zones.