Cheated out of my youth

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
11 year old?! I know we’ve talked about before how the 14-17 year old range can at least be understood from an instinctual level for both sexes.

I will never fucking have any understanding of this prepubescent shit. At least with men, I can chalk it up to something wrong in their natural “predation/mating” circuitry. This is weird as fuck.
It's the rot that is wokeism. If you truly believe that an 11 year old can decide he's a girl and has a right to cut his dick off, this is nothing. In fact, this is a few steps back on the degeneracy scale. But it's all part of the same brainwashing.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
There's a few born that way, sure, but the vast majority of them are people who were molested as children themselves. Old Yeller them, but the person who fucked them over probably fucked over more than a few and should also get taken out back.
Kiddie diddlers aren't born, like faggots, they're bred.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
That and toxic chemicals in the water TURNING THE FUCKING FROGS GAY and you've got 25% faggot identification or whatever the number supposedly is these days.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
That and toxic chemicals in the water TURNING THE FUCKING FROGS GAY and you've got 25% faggot identification or whatever the number supposedly is these days.
I thought it was still less than 10%. Not sure if that number includes the .1% trans.

What is less than 10% of the population and accounts for over 50% of the child molestation?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

1576_porqueo.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, nothing is ever going to beat churches and bible camps for grooming and/or molesting kids.

Nothing.

Ever.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, nothing is ever going to beat churches and bible camps for grooming and/or molesting kids.

Nothing.

Ever.
get the fuck out of here with this bull shit you faggot.

1715350363968.png

1715350531363.png

Every single catholic priest on earth could be a raging faggot running trains on altar boys daily and still not even approach the number of faggots in the United States alone.

• 1Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 528275

View attachment 528276

Every single catholic priest on earth could be a raging faggot running trains on altar boys daily and still not even approach the number of faggots in the United States alone.
Was my comment in any way restricted to catholics?

You realize there's a lot of religions, right? And they're all the exact fucking same when it comes to grooming and exploiting kids? Let's not forget Muslims...

The only thing "unique" about catholics in this regard is that they have, for centuries, had a systematized method for hiding their crimes and shuffling priests around, that goes all the way up to the literal top of the organizational hierarchy.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
You really think that matters? Gays out number priests (of every denomination/religion/church combined) by a factor of 10 so even if every single one of them was molesting children you would still be wildly mistaken. But the truth is the church has the same percentage of homos molesting children as the general population, around 1.4%. The church isn't molesting children, faggots are. And faggots will flock to situations/occupations which give them access to children. The priesthood with access to altar boys is just one such occupation, just like camp counselors or little league coaches or bus drivers or child psychologists or any other situation which job which grants them access and privacy to fuck kids.

Look not every molested child becomes gay but every gay person was molested as a child by another faggot. over 70% actually will admit to the molestation and the other 30% still suppress it but they know deep down that they got diddled and they will probably grow up to diddle others themselves.

• 1Like

En Sabah Nur

Potato del Grande
You really think that matters? Gays out number priests (of every denomination/religion/church combined) by a factor of 10 so even if every single one of them was molesting children you would still be wildly mistaken. But the truth is the church has the same percentage of homos molesting children as the general population, around 1.4%. The church isn't molesting children, faggots are. And faggots will flock to situations/occupations which give them access to children. The priesthood with access to altar boys is just one such occupation, just like camp counselors or little league coaches or bus drivers or child psychologists or any other situation which job which grants them access and privacy to fuck kids.

Look not every molested child becomes gay but every gay person was molested as a child by another faggot. over 70% actually will admit to the molestation and the other 30% still suppress it but they know deep down that they got diddled and they will probably grow up to diddle others themselves.
The priesthood (and other sex segregated religious orders) was a magnet for closeted homosexuals back when we were a proper society that shunned gays. These days it’s probably much easier to just become a school teacher if you want to diddle kids.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>

View attachment 528275

View attachment 528276

Now lets think this out. We know that being molested makes you gay. How many kids do you think a priest can molest in a career? I mean, at most they can do 1 or 2 per year right? Google says a priests career only lasts 12 years. That sounds sus to me, but I'm not willing to spend any more time on this. For 13.9 million gays, that would require 6.95 million priest-years of service. If their careers are really only 12 years, it would take 579k priests in the US to account for our current faggyness. Google says there's only 39k priests. Another way to look at it is to assume there's always 39k priests, which would mean they would always make approximately 80k gays per year. It would take 347 years to get to 13.9 mill at that rate. So clearly, the priests have a lot of help.

Now lets look at the numbers on teachers .....

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
It's a weird comparison from the beginning, since the priests molesting boys are also gay. They're a subset of the gay molesters, not a competing group.
Yeah but it's not just the gay teachers molesting kids. As evidenced in this thread, lotsa women are. I'd like to see a study on how these victims wind up. My gut tells me they'll be great. But it is technically sexual abuse, so maybe they will turn gay too?

• 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
It's a weird comparison from the beginning, since the priests molesting boys are also gay. They're a subset of the gay molesters, not a competing group.
Yes obviously. Mist makes the brain dead claim that the church is out here running laps around faggots on numbers of children molested which is flat out ridiculous.

It was never anything to do with the Church, Faggots always flock to positions where they can diddle kids and for a while the priesthood was a good cover for them.

Mist wanted an easy dunk on Christianity and thinks that the celibacy or religious doctrine or whatever "turned" the priests gay and then they therefore broke down and started molesting kids when they were always fucking faggots masquerading as priests from the get go. When gay marriage was illegal a vow of "celibacy" ie not marrying a woman was no challenge whatsoever and it gave them easy access to children, particularly children from broken homes or single moms looking for charity from the church.

The church/priesthood was never the most ideal position for faggots to diddle children there's plenty of other professions/hobbies with easier and more private access like coaches and teachers.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Witless

Trakanon Raider
The church/priesthood was never the most ideal position for faggots to diddle children there's plenty of other professions/hobbies with easier and more private access like coaches and teachers.

While this “may” be true in today’s society, historically the church has always been the go to for its perceived role in leadership and history of covering up it‘s own shortcomings. Religions as a whole have centuries worth of compounding interest in regards to pedaphelia.