Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Only time I've seen any fps problems is when I tried turning on ray tracing just to see what it looked like. Shadows alone dropped me to around 30, anything else and it was a slideshow so bad that even getting back out of the menu took over a minute. Otherwise it was well over 100 fps (average for 4 hours was ~160 with the game set to a 165 cap) at 1440UW and settings on ultra, no FSR at all. That's on a 7800XT, so Nvidia problem maybe? There's some message about DLSS framegen on the launcher today.

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
So first impressions just dicking around with it yesterday, and honestly there isn't anything amazing with this patch but this should of been the bear minimum for when they released the fucking game. It's fucking sad that it took them this long to remove a ton of the tedious unfun bullshit everyone pointed out from the beta.

The codex works in the way it always should have - unlock the highest and keep it forever. Still the Codex itself is flawed dogshit system and why the items can never live up to Diablo 2. At they have given you a path to pretty much craft your items so you can actually work towards a build.

Having caps on shit like resist / armor is actually a plus since you can reach a breakpoint and stop.

Removing all the conditional 600 damage to clown dicks on a Tuesday morning after a American Inventor demon sneezes is a big step in the right direction. Why they ever added that shit with retard tranbo dykes who can't math in the first place is beyond me.

The leveling speed feels much nicer. I only dicked around for a few hours yesterday and ended up somewhere in the mid 50s, switched to WT3 at 30 and WT4 at 50 and honestly could of probably done it sooner, the overall character powers seem higher because I was able to do that with shitty leveling builds, but once you do the XP is fucking flowing.

Helltides are a bit of chaos at times especially if there is a few players in a area each procing their "I've pissed off the demons" meter whatever that shit is called and fury unleashes on all.

Probably do this until I kill a few of the uber Elites like Duriel and Andarial why they weren't in from the fucking start is just another example of how shit a company Blizzard has become.

Everything they added this patch is good, it removes tedium, adds basic shit, but at the end of the day Diablo 4 is still missing it's heart and soul. And Diablo still isn't in this mother fucker.

- Oh and for the framerates and hidden walls and shit, yeah the game does run a little like ass.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So first impressions just dicking around with it yesterday, and honestly there isn't anything amazing with this patch but this should of been the bear minimum for when they released the fucking game. It's fucking sad that it took them this long to remove a ton of the tedious unfun bullshit everyone pointed out from the beta.

The codex works in the way it always should have - unlock the highest and keep it forever. Still the Codex itself is flawed dogshit system and why the items can never live up to Diablo 2. At they have given you a path to pretty much craft your items so you can actually work towards a build.

Having caps on shit like resist / armor is actually a plus since you can reach a breakpoint and stop.

Removing all the conditional 600 damage to clown dicks on a Tuesday morning after a American Inventor demon sneezes is a big step in the right direction. Why they ever added that shit with retard tranbo dykes who can't math in the first place is beyond me.

The leveling speed feels much nicer. I only dicked around for a few hours yesterday and ended up somewhere in the mid 50s, switched to WT3 at 30 and WT4 at 50 and honestly could of probably done it sooner, the overall character powers seem higher because I was able to do that with shitty leveling builds, but once you do the XP is fucking flowing.

Helltides are a bit of chaos at times especially if there is a few players in a area each procing their "I've pissed off the demons" meter whatever that shit is called and fury unleashes on all.

Probably do this until I kill a few of the uber Elites like Duriel and Andarial why they weren't in from the fucking start is just another example of how shit a company Blizzard has become.

Everything they added this patch is good, it removes tedium, adds basic shit, but at the end of the day Diablo 4 is still missing it's heart and soul. And Diablo still isn't in this mother fucker.

- Oh and for the framerates and hidden walls and shit, yeah the game does run a little like ass.

I kept seeing you type in Clan chat yesterday but kept saying something like "Cross game chat disabled" or some weird error.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This is the setting for me that is fucking up...

1715780514095.png

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
That setting off I lose about 40 FPS, so I am sitting at 130FPS or so. But fucks sake it looks waaaay better with it off.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That setting off I lose about 40 FPS, so I am sitting at 130FPS or so. But fucks sake it looks waaaay better with it off.
Yep. Said that in clan chat, but you dont read chat :p. FPS sky rocketed, everything is more responsive, and I cant tell a single fkn difference in "quality."

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>

new thing d4builds added this season, they only suggest a single leveling build per class tho
isn't the whole point of these games figuring out what's good based on what you have available?

• 1Moron

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I gave this a try last night and started falling asleep before I even got to Kyovashad. I know it wasn't just me because I switched over to WoW and perked right up. Goddamn.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, they may have fixed the loot, but the core gameplay and world design is just as mind-numbingly dull as it was in beta.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Starting fresh sucks. Starting with bonus skill points and mount and major travel points unlocked doesn't feel too bad since you can just jump in and start killing shit without being too gimp or on rails and have enough points you aren't stuck with the early level basic attack heavy shit. Game feels entirely different just getting to actually start doing stuff.

• 1Like

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I made it to level 100 season 1...it sucked.

Made it to level 30 in season 2...it sucked.

Skipped season 3 because it sucked.

Played about 10 minutes of season 4 and it still sucks.

Uninstalled.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Goatface

still hitting invisible walls and found a new bug, after completing solo stronghold, after clicking on the things that end, get locked into place for like 2-3 mins

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I made it to level 100 season 1...it sucked.

Made it to level 30 in season 2...it sucked.

Skipped season 3 because it sucked.

Played about 10 minutes of season 4 and it still sucks.

Uninstalled.
I was the opposite, think I made it to 60 season 1, level 100 season 2, skipped season 3 and likely will skip season 4 also. Really want to come back since it was fun grouping up and slaughtering demons, but the game needs more depth and difficulty.