EVE Online

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I have a knack of "investing" in shit then it goes to crap. Bought a ton of isogen back when the price was going sky high. Right after CCP upped the amount you could get from mining. Price dropped like a rock. Bought a bunch of stuff to sell during capsuler day that has been in demand and price goes way up normally. Not sure if they will even have it this year.

Borzak

I don't know if it's because summer is here or coming. The market has turned upside down. Skill extractors were put on sale last June. They only recently got back to where they were before the start. Put them up for sale recently at a wildly high price along with some other stuff like all the DED mods i collect running sites. All today my entire sell orders across the board that were price very high for long term "maybe" sale were cleared out when I logged in today. Crazy stuff. When CCP ran specials for their shooter game I could see people logging in, but this no idea.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Capsuleer event started today and goes for a month. I looked in. Biggest nothing burger, almost as much nothing as the events they skipped a while back. I was already subbed for a year at a time through plex. No way I would pay anything to come back for it if not already subbed/training. More hoops of shit to get shitty skins for shitty ships.

Borzak

Did find one thing about event. Alt got use out of the battle heron with everyone out hacking.

Borzak

More proof the ISk supply is over inflated. I got a random 20 billion isk donation today.

• 1Worf

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
What the fuck lmao, 20bn is more than my entire net worth.

How fuckin rich are thees space methuselah that have been playing for 30 years

• 1Worf

Borzak

Number of trillionaires now in Eve. Eve Oz streams and has youtube videos and is now on the CSM and I'm not sure he ever flies in game and is a trillionaire. Just plays the market. Before he was elected to CSM he did a giveaway to people that applied for large amounts of isk that had a plan to make more. He has some pretty large spreadsheets of the market and tracks prices and amount sold and makes videos of what has less than 1 day of supply on the market and such.

Lot of isk to be made keeping up with the stuff CCP puts on sale like skill extractors. I bought several billion of them when they did and the price crashed. Took almost a year but the price eventually got back higher than they started after I bought them for half that.

• 1Like

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Number of trillionaires now in Eve. Eve Oz streams and has youtube videos and is now on the CSM and I'm not sure he ever flies in game and is a trillionaire. Just plays the market. Before he was elected to CSM he did a giveaway to people that applied for large amounts of isk that had a plan to make more. He has some pretty large spreadsheets of the market and tracks prices and amount sold and makes videos of what has less than 1 day of supply on the market and such.

Lot of isk to be made keeping up with the stuff CCP puts on sale like skill extractors. I bought several billion of them when they did and the price crashed. Took almost a year but the price eventually got back higher than they started after I bought them for half that.

I really miss that game.

Borzak

Email from CCP today, June expansion is going to have new Upwell hauling ships, for PI I think. I'm not sure really haven't followed it.

To give you an idea how out of whack the economy is. On my alt he ran a high sec anomoly to get his 25 rat kills for 10k SP last week. Got a high sec 5/10 esceleation and I ran it on my main. 770m isk. Ded medium afterburner, Ded multispectrum shield hardener, Ded shield booster, 43m OPE, 20m bounty, and something else I can't remember.

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea any kind of deadspace modules like that are pretty insanely pricey. The issue is though is that farming them is a fucking nightmare unless you have unfettered/safe access to a bunch of sovnull space to grind it.

Trying to chase escalations in highsec is a suckers game

Borzak

5/10 angels escelate from refuges which are everywhere in high sec and I did it with a <300m isk ship in 20 minutes. I used to buy them from new players that couldn't do them but they changed the way bookmark sharing worked killed that. Easy isk from an alt and he does the refuges to get the free sp daily. But I'm about to sell him soon. Another way to make isk, buy multiple pilot deals with plex bought with isk when they are on massive sale and make a character and then sell it and come out ahead. I have a 40m SP dreadnaught alt that I'm about to sell as well soon as a major war breaks out. Should not be a surprise a lot of people in Eve have more isk than sense. Once say a multi billion isk killmail of a Kronos before the maraurder change, that was fit with lasers and shield.

The new ships I don't think I'll have a need for any of them.

Last edited:

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
If you go to Amarr/far Minmar space you can find plenty of anoms yea, but even still it's only 10% to get an escalation, and of the available escalations only a handful have actual good odds of dropping deadspace mods. Most of them are shitty 1/10 and 3/10s that 'might' spawn an officer ship that 'might' drop a deadspace module etc.

The highs are neat but overall the isk/hr comes out to just be worse than isthar ratting mostly - trust me I've done it a lot lol