Favorite albums of all time?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
After getting over my music snob phase I came to a serious conclusion: Madonna slaps.
yeah, at the time her music was way overplayed on the radio and videos were playing nonstop and they were hyping her up way too much as the second coming or something, i was more into the underground stuff like speed metal, stuff they didnt play on the top 40 stations. so it took a long time for all the Madonna stuff to subside and then i could pay attention to her songs and then i realized she was actually very good and perhaps deserved some of that hype she got during the 80s and 90s. not all though. she was also a gorgeous chick before she got that horrible perm and became a sex machine. i liked her better with her denim outfits. she looked more like the girl next door.
iu

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I always come back to Can't Buy a Thrill by Steely Dan. Masterclass album

More of an Aja guy but Steely Dan as a whole is fucking amazing. Can't Buy a Thrill is certainly one of the better albums.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some more albums I can play start to finish. Metal edition

Opeth - Orchid. I could choose many albums from this group and the usuals always get mentioned, Blackwater, Ghost Revs etc. But for me its the original.

1714964972878.png

Original Sabbath - The birth of Metal

1714965164295.png

Pantera - Vulgar display of Power. Easy straight through listen

1714965321199.png

Metallica - Justice for All. The hipster choice I know.

1714965381179.png

Machine Head - Burn my Eyes. This album got me into metal and just holds a special spot.

1714965453318.png