Furiosa (2024)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I don't understand how that's even possible. You would think at this point if he's known for being late on set it would have something lumped into his contract as basically the liquidated damages if you fuckup the shooting schedule.

I'm sorry that's just so alien to me if it's going to cost you massive amounts of money you wouldn't sit and figure out a solution, let alone try to prevent it if you knew it was going to be a potential problem from the get-go.

Dwayne Johnson has had his meals written into his contract for over a decade. Production has to full stop every 2 hours when he's working so he can eat.

I'm guessing it's a matter of taking more and more time up-- beyond what he normally has already negotiated for personal daily hours per day of shooting.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dwayne Johnson has had his meals written into his contract for over a decade. Production has to full stop every 2 hours when he's working so he can eat.

I'm guessing it's a matter of taking more and more time up-- beyond what he normally has already negotiated for personal daily hours per day of shooting.
I'm not a Rock fan and I can't name a single film I liked that he was in; that said, he is known for and cast in parts due to his roided out physique. Most people need to commit a sizable amount of time to keep that form, that includes X amount of hours lifting and a regimented diet. So some of the issues surrounding him kinda sound like he doesn't relay that need properly, the producers/directors don't care/understand, or he is not willing to bend his schedule to the whims of movie/TV production.

Szlia

That article about the Rock reads from top to bottom as "Some mysterious insiders told us something terrible and when we asked for confirmation we were told it didn't happen".