Path of Exile

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
I've switched it to run precision with arrogance which is just enough mana even with level 3 enlighten. You can also link it with defiance banner for a boost which I didn't do here (cause derp), since it reserves nothing no matter what due to Champion. You could also try to find room for culling support linked to Ancestral protector if you think you can. If the poe ninja you linked was accurate, I think I boosted you by ~1M dps and ~20K EHP or so with no gear changes and adding 1 jewel of one you already have (duplicate), so you could maybe do better with yet another jewel you could buy.
Any easy way to see what changed in terms of the passive tree? Still very new to using POB, ideally I think I need more mana and better reservation overall but I definitely want to try what you specced out! Thanks a ton by the way, you guys have essentially held my hand this whole league so far hahaha

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Any easy way to see what changed in terms of the passive tree? Still very new to using POB, ideally I think I need more mana and better reservation overall but I definitely want to try what you specced out! Thanks a ton by the way, you guys have essentially held my hand this whole league so far hahaha
I didn't switch all that much on the skill tree. I unspecced one of the accuracy wheels because it wasn't doing much for you and getting one node in the thread of hope ring capped accuracy for you. Most of the choices I made are just that: choices depending on if you want more defense vs offense. For instance I just picked some masteries that I think are good like less damage taken from suppress, and the increased crit multi vs unique enemies, but you could easily decide you wanted to put those points elsewhere. Taking 2 points to get Fury Bolts might be worth it, for instance. Or maybe you want melee attack range from a mastery, tho I don't think LS needs it but I've never played it.

The big one is arrogance + precision freeing up mana for another 50% res aura, along with the 1 point in res efficiency near scion. You could also get a jewel with some res efficiency if you wanted a bit more. Alternatively you could spec 'spend life instead of 30% mana cost' mastery if it's uncomfortable.

Arrogance tech is very good if and when you can fit it in. That is, arrogance + either precision, vitality, or clarity since those are flat mana costs instead of percent. So they don't impact your life pool much compared to the potential benefit. Alternatively if you're mana stacking it can also be good to run them that way too. It also gives you access to the +1 max all res mastery if you're reserving both life and mana for some extra defense. I didn't do that with what I linked because POB said aura effect was better, but hey, it might be better in boss fights or something, dunno.

EDIT: Check this out: ~1M more damage in exchange for a few points/masteries + 600hp leech (ouch a bit, but eh?) and all I changed was your large cluster jewel and added in a couple of eye to eye + repeater medium clusters.

Last edited:

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone else getting a thing where awakened POE trade is suddenly requesting admin rights? Wasn't requesting it before and suddenly it is for me.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Just updated a bit and swapped in arrogance support for Precision - definitely made a huge difference. Didn't have much time so I'll look at it more tomorrow, but did a couple 8-mod T16s and it felt way better even after a few -res altars.

Still could use more mana and a bit more health but should make farming a ton faster. Wondering how T17s will feel but not sure I'm ready for those yet. If I can find more mana / reservation reduction I can also swap the amulet annoint for a nice chunk of damage. Took the reservation / increased non-curse aura for now.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user