RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'm serious bro, let's talk about the front line.

1715519298642.png

1715519319481.png

CC: Chris Chris

Chris

Potato del Grande
Araysar. I've always said that Russia should be winning and probably will win. So I'm not going to be tearing my clothes and gnashing my teeth when the inevitable frontline collapse happens. I'm someone who hates globohomo and has voted against it (Brexit) so I could be on your side.

I'm just laughing at how invested in this you and other are and how shitty and contradictory your justifications are for the invasion and Russia's woeful performance.

So you can post all the villiage capture updates you want, I'm just going to look for a funny angle on it. Ultimately it's slavs killing slavs and that's your people losing.

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar. I've always said that Russia should be winning and probably will win. So I'm not going to be tearing my clothes and gnashing my teeth when the inevitable frontline collapse happens.

Yet the mental gymnastics you regularly perform show you doing nothing but gnashing your teeth

I'm just laughing at how invested in this you and other are and how shitty and contradictory your justifications are for the invasion and Russia's woeful performance.

What contradictory justifications?

So you can post all the villiage capture updates you want, I'm just going to look for a funny angle on it. Ultimately it's slavs killing slavs and that's your people losing.

Man, we both know that if Ukraine stopped constantly retreating and losing towns to Russia, you'd be here gloating. But because you're eating shit for 2 years straight you have no choice but to do the "i dont care" schtick despite posting hundreds, maybe thousands of times about the war.

Very peculiar behavior for someone who doesn't care, Chris Chris

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Is he right when he says it's not gay to fuck a 'hot' tranny?

You make a claim, then post a link which does absolutely nothing to support that claim, and furthermore, objectively refutes your claim.

This post gets a 10 of 10 for fag talk.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Because it's funny to make fun of you, not because I'd be happy for Ukraine.
Chris Chris you're not making fun of anyone

you're just embarrassing yourself repeatedly:

1. missiles are crutches
2. steam powered carriers
3. scooping oil from the ground
4. etc
5. etc
6. etc

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris Chris you're not making fun of anyone

you're just embarrassing yourself repeatedly:

1. missiles are crutches
2. steam powered carriers
3. scooping oil from the ground
4. etc
5. etc
6. etc
Can you explain the oil one.

Did it not initially come out of the ground, or is that a Warner Bros cartoon thing?

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
You make a claim, then post a link which does absolutely nothing to support that claim, and furthermore, objectively refutes your claim.

This post gets a 10 of 10 for fag talk.
yah i know, there's no editing in the shaw. Hence the second link in the next post. But if you need it again.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
yah i know, there's no editing in the shaw. Hence the second link in the next post. But if you need it again.

Again? I have no clue who andrew tate is. Being some sort of folder idol, I just basically assume he can crush a footlong black hotdog like a seagul.

That video does enough to confirm the original claim as true. Thanks.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
He's like every other 'influencer' or 'right wing' or 'alpha male' pundit out there.

A shabbos goy literal faggot.

These are the only idols White men are allowed in a rat jew world.