RL Picture Thread

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Did you visit the library with the Rocky statue? If yes, did you run up the steps and do the heads above the head victory jump/dance? If no you did Philly wrong.

I went there in 1986, I do recall around the liberty bell there was a bum asleep on the sidewalk and everyone was just stepping over/around him. My country 2-bit ass was appalled. Little did I know huh?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Did you visit the library with the Rocky statue? If yes, did you run up the steps and do the heads above the head victory jump/dance? If no you did Philly wrong.

I went there in 1986, I do recall around the liberty bell there was a bum asleep on the sidewalk and everyone was just stepping over/around him. My country 2-bit ass was appalled. Little did I know huh?

Nah. It was raining. We went to Chubbs, and pretty much stayed in restaurants.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Surveying & mapping up in the mountains today. I went up with a few mid-20s guys. Scope of work includes some river cross sections, so I had an excuse to test out my fancy new kayak roof rack.

These young fellas are solid in general, but apparently neither has been in a damn kayak before. I kicked this guy out of the kayak after 20 minutes. Partially because he sucked at it and partially because I haven't been in a kayak in 10 years and wanted an excuse.

Zapatta Zapatta check dis haole shaka
IMG_20240513_183206.jpg
IMG_20240513_183209.jpg
PXL_20240513_200002747.jpg
PXL_20240513_194641270.jpg

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
The steps are shallow and deep, which hopefully makes sense lol. It's aggravating to walk up them.
Don't remember that , just doing it.
Surveying & mapping up in the mountains today. I went up with a few mid-20s guys. Scope of work includes some river cross sections, so I had an excuse to test out my fancy new kayak roof rack.

These young fellas are solid in general, but apparently neither has been in a damn kayak before. I kicked this guy out of the kayak after 20 minutes. Partially because he sucked at it and partially because I haven't been in a kayak in 10 years and wanted an excuse.

Zapatta Zapatta check dis haole shakaView attachment 528732View attachment 528733View attachment 528734View attachment 528735
I told my British mother in law about your feet vs feet issue yesterday and she totally thought I was fucking with her.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I told my British mother in law about your feet vs feet issue yesterday and she totally thought I was fucking with her.
That pissed me off enough that a lot of people around me heard about it.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users