Ssraeszha Raider
get
the jetsons running GIF

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
yes

pickleball was made for faggots that can't run around and play tennis but want to be outside so they use bigger table tennis paddles and bigger ping pong balls
People take it really seriously too. This girl Im.. hanging out with, lets just say, has this uncanny ability to zero in on hot chicks and be friends with them instantly. We're at the beach for some business convention of hers, and she finds these two doll babies. Smoking fucking hot and dumb.. God, so dumb. But towards the end of the night, their husbands come in and they had just finished a pickle ball match. They were all about that shit, and.. I felt like one of the girls at that point, cause all four of us were looking at the two of them like.. What the fuck is wrong with you? Then, the fucking king dipshit ordered 6 pickle shots (Dill Pickle flavored Vodka, nasty but tolerable), probably out of spite for our lack of give a fuck for his preferred sport. Bro, I dont fucking care - Im here to get drunk anyways. Buy another one.

They were staying at the stilt house next to the one I rented. We blacked out somewhere along the lines. I never saw any of them again after saying bye the next morning, but the girl I hang out with has the girls on Snap Chat.. and I guess thats a win. They have great fucking tits and I really wish this story would have ended differently. lol