Recent content by Brahma

  1. Brahma

    The "Shit I just bought" thread

    I bought a thing...
  2. Brahma

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    I cried myself to sleep soon as the 3rd quarter started.
  3. Brahma

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    We are looking for psychiatrists for Drake fuckin Maye. Maybe get this guy a fuckin hand grip exerciser. THEN us fans go to see his shrink for depression. This offense will NEVER work unless they admit the line is still shit, and learn to run the ball. Fuckin 83 yards on 26 carries? I can...
  4. Brahma

    The Video Thread

  5. Brahma

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    Holy fuck! I had this!
  6. Brahma

    Diablo 5

    My favorite class. Just straight fun to play.
  7. Brahma

    The Video Thread

  8. Brahma

    Diablo 5

    I agree. Started rough, but it's in a good spot for me. I bitched about a bunch of crap. They fixed it all. Plus the game is just mindless fun.
  9. Brahma

    The Video Thread

    What....The....Fuck.
  10. Brahma

    The Video Thread

    40 years...
  11. Brahma

    The Video Thread

  12. Brahma

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

  13. Brahma

    The Video Thread