Recent content by BrutulTM

  1. BrutulTM

    What vehicle do you drive?

    I can't park in my garage because I have 7 projects in there that I'm going to finish up any day now.
  2. BrutulTM

    The Fast Food Thread

    Store-bought package cookies have to be dipped in milk or coffee to be edible. Otherwise they're just not even worth the effort it takes to lift them to your mouth.
  3. BrutulTM

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    Nice example of how some people are just nuts. Dude has a 100 hour a week job during the season but then spends endless hours meticulously doing something completely useless. Sometimes I'm jealous of how much people like that can get done, but don't they ever want to just chill out and watch...
  4. BrutulTM

    You know you're getting old when.....

    The weather alone would be enough to keep me from ever living in Vegas.
  5. BrutulTM

    The "Shit I just bought" thread

    That does look fancier than the FIF swords but 5 years is still a long time to be slaying your enemies with substandard equipment.
  6. BrutulTM

    The "Shit I just bought" thread

    Based on my extensive research watching "Forged in Fire" on the History Channel I am under the impression that one guy in a garbage filled white trash shed in Florida can build a pretty nice hand-forged sword in 3 or 4 days. What are they doing for 5 years?
  7. BrutulTM

    Home Improvement

    If it's like UPS I've tried to have on my Internet router you will find out when the power is out that the battery has croaked a couple years from now.
  8. BrutulTM

    Car ?'s

    I think some of them must weigh more than a family car as well. I was in the ATV dealership the other day and I can't believe how big those things have gotten. Edit: I looked it up and yes, the Polais Ranger XD 1500 has a curb weight of 5035 lbs. That's not just bigger than a car, it's...
  9. BrutulTM

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    Kinda looked like Huff was the intended receiver on that last play.
  10. BrutulTM

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    I'm so mad the Niners let Hufanga go.
  11. BrutulTM

    Car ?'s

    I have 2 John Deere Gators and I kind of hate them. It's rare that one or the other of them isn't in the shop. I'm trying to use them on a daily basis so it might be different for someone who's just fucking around with them on the weekend. When I got them in 2020 I went that way because the...
  12. BrutulTM

    What vehicle do you drive?

    Yeah there are still millions of carburetors in the world that need fixing every day and they're not particularly complicated. You could become a carburetor mechanic with 2 days on YouTube. This is nonsense.
  13. BrutulTM

    YouTube's War on Ad Blockers

    I hate the ass and titties thumbnails on YouTube shorts. I know they are bullshit, but my lizard brain is almost incapable of not clicking on them.
  14. BrutulTM

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    Some people in SF are hoping someone desperate will trade a high pick or a good player for Mac Jones. With the Niners history I think they are smarter to hold on to him.
  15. BrutulTM

    The Fast Food Thread

    I'm glad to see somewhere is higher than podunk Montana. 10 piece nuggets is $6.50 here.