Recent content by Dr.Retarded

  1. Dr.Retarded

    The Fast Food Thread

    I guess I got lucky because my mom was always pretty good in the kitchen and pretty adventurous as far as food, and I guess growing up in New Orleans helped expand my horizons as a kid. You mentioned your grandparents and it was that way with my dad's side of the family. My grandma buddy...
  2. Dr.Retarded

    The Fast Food Thread

    I'm all for trying new stuff but I think there are just some combinations of things that probably best I avoid. I still really want to eat a goose, even though every time I've talked about it my mom is like you're not going to like it or whatever, and I guess that's coming from my grandfather...
  3. Dr.Retarded

    The Fast Food Thread

    No I have not and nor will I ever. I mean I guess the closest thing I probably had is Thai food with like a peanut sauce and I'm not a big fan. It's just not a flavor combination that works for me. Hey if you enjoyed it more power to ya, it's just not my cup of tea. I mean maybe if I had a...
  4. Dr.Retarded

    The Fast Food Thread

  5. Dr.Retarded

    The Fast Food Thread

    Hartz Chicken I guess that's another chain down in the south, and it was buffet. Was pretty cheap but it's pretty substandard chicken. Various locations would always be packed though because you go in and load up, but in regards to quality your mileage would vary. We had one in Brenham, and...
  6. Dr.Retarded

    New movies that dont deserve their own thread.

    That's the one. I just remember there was a little movie trailer he had done for it, I guess trying to get the project off the ground because like you said he was going to expand upon the character. I was looking forward to it cuz I figured it'd be a complete shit fueled nightmare of hilarious...
  7. Dr.Retarded

    New movies that dont deserve their own thread.

    Whatever happened to that Tommy Wiseau blade runner movie he was making? I don't even remember what it was called.
  8. Dr.Retarded

    The Fast Food Thread

    I've never heard of that chain. I guess it's a northern thing. It was always KFC if I was up in Wisconsin on the farm because that's all they had, anns of course Popeyes in New Orleans, and I guess out in South Carolina it was Bojangles, which isn't bad, but it's not Popeyes.
  9. Dr.Retarded

    Witcher 3

  10. Dr.Retarded

    The Uprising (2026)

    I started watching this while I was having lunch earlier, and ended up watching the whole thing. It's fantastic, and totally worth your time. Probably one of the best movies I've seen all year.
  11. Dr.Retarded

    City of Heroes has actually been online for years....

    I never watched that show. I tried because people told me I would probably enjoy it for all the nerdy references and stuff and it was insufferable. I think the last sitcom I probably ever watched was married with children.
  12. Dr.Retarded

    City of Heroes has actually been online for years....

    Son of a bitch, I'm actually on excelsior, because why wouldn't I be because of the Simpsons reference. I just couldn't remember because I'm getting old.
  13. Dr.Retarded

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    White man human is the only way I ever roll. Even when I play tabletop dungeons and dragons I'm a white man human. Whether it's the greatest paladin that's Richard Gere from First Knight, or a druid that looks like Christopher Lambert from the movie The Druids, or the greatest monk ever...
  14. Dr.Retarded

    World of Warcraft: Forever

    Dude, get you some Glass...