Recent content by Fight

  1. Fight

    Hokum (2026)

    This movie seemed to be the 3rd wheel to Obsession and Back Rooms this summer. I finally got around to seeing it and I think it is the best of the 3. The style, cinematography, acting, and setting were all top-notch. I kept waiting for it to trip over it's own feet, but I think it did what it...
  2. Fight

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    Tony Romo started strong, but he stopped putting in the effort and got worse every year. Cowboy fan or not, I can take him or leave him. As far as Cowboys broadcasters go, Troy Aikman is the only "great" one, and Moose Johnston is the only "good" one.
  3. Fight

    MLB 2026: Welcome To The Neo Empire

    Check ya later, cheaters.
  4. Fight

    MMA Thread

    Dude is 21 and probably has 10+ years of getting punched in the face for his job, yet he fixes his face now? Eh?
  5. Fight

    Grand Theft Auto VI

    The cocaine-cutting razor blade is a bold inclusion.
  6. Fight

    MMA Thread

    I don't know what the need to bury Gable is all about. Everyone loses in this sport... except Jon Jones.
  7. Fight

    Zero Company - Star Wars XCom

    I agree. It is a totally solid game, 7/10 worth the purchase. It never disappointed me, it just lacked in a few areas. 1. Economy: The economy was a bit broken. You never earn enough credits to do a lot of the things you want to do. The Black Market just seems like a pretty big miss. There are...
  8. Fight

    Zero Company - Star Wars XCom

    Patch fixed pretty much all my issues. Haven't crash, haven't had the game hang up, the graphics look better, and no hitching. Game is great now.
  9. Fight

    MLB 2026: Welcome To The Neo Empire

    It is crazy that Arte Moreno bought a World Series winner, generally was thought to have a good coach most of his years, spent real money on the team, had Mike Trout & Ohtani, and they were still dreadful the second half of his ownership. At some point you have to admit its organizational...
  10. Fight

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    Terrible decision. He has gotten worse every single year and he has had one of the best defenses in the NFL covering his ass. If he has another year like last year, or an injury... the Texans are going to be drafting a QB in 2027, which looks to be an incredibly strong QB class anyways.
  11. Fight

    Zero Company - Star Wars XCom

    One thing I am really missing with this is a traditional Star Wars soundtrack. I am not familiar enough with the clone wars era to know if this soundtrack is inspired by that or if it is just generic sci-fi music. Either way, it could be better. The hard part is getting the Star Wars license...
  12. Fight

    The Fast Food Thread

    I think it is really good. They opened a new store in my town a year or two ago. They make everything to order, so the quality is always high, but the wait times can be a bit extreme for "fast food".
  13. Fight

    Zero Company - Star Wars XCom

    Same, had my game stall out for about a minute after a turn ended. Camera stuck, couldn’t do anything, then right as I was about to close the program it snapped back to normal and the fight continued. The game is good, but they need a bug/performance patch asap.
  14. Fight

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    I am sure there will be 10's of people upset about this.
  15. Fight

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    Did they figure out what a catch is yet?