Recent content by Furry

  1. Furry

    Fall 2026 Anime Thread

    Just my uneducated guess.
  2. Furry

    Fall 2026 Anime Thread

    The animation isn't bad once you figure out what they are doing, its just kinda two different art styles clashing with one another. I'm not sure if its the antagonists or the trash tier chars that are drawn with a different style from the OC. I'm thinking its the latter.
  3. Furry

    General Gaming News and Discussion

    I imagine there's some hackers out there who really hope the FBI will buy the whole "My AI agent went rogue and did this on its own, promise!" that are going to be very disappointed in the future.
  4. Furry

    Fall 2026 Anime Thread

    First episode had me laughing. It's definitely ridiculous, hopefully the show can keep this up.
  5. Furry

    The Fast Food Thread

    17.86 for 110 pieces is my random guess.
  6. Furry

    The Fast Food Thread

    Stepped on the scale and somehow I'm 10 below my target. Halloween candy aisle better watch out today.
  7. Furry

    Summer 2026 Anime Thread

    The show just makes me feel good. I just like the main chars and it feels good rooting for them. Reborn as a sword is back. NICE.
  8. Furry

    The Fast Food Thread

    Well sir, allow me to tell you the story of the bakery person at the grocer I worked at decades ago. He was so fat, sweaty and stinky, that they told him under no uncertain terms "You are no longer allowed to work in the light". The job he ended up getting was baker. I remember seeing him show...
  9. Furry

    LitRPG

    Emotionless characters can be done well. EG stannis baratheon. If everyone around them is so retarded and extreme/evil, a simple guy just fighting for what's right becomes someone you can cheer for, as we all know Stannis was the one true hero of westeros. It's hard to pull off though, and GRRM...
  10. Furry

    LitRPG

    You.
  11. Furry

    LitRPG

    On book 11 of HWFWM. It's a mid book series. There are redeeming parts, but the exposition and the author injecting his politics gets much worse as the series goes on. It's getting to therapy quest by therapist sanderson levels of THERAPY at times during book 11. Hard to say if I'd put it above...
  12. Furry

    The Fast Food Thread

    https://www.coca-colacompany.com/about-us/leadership FALSE
  13. Furry

    The Fast Food Thread

    Haven't been to buffalo wild wings in probably 25 years, so no idea how much they mimic the original flavor. Asian zing is almost a top tier potato trash chip. A+. The amount of zing is definitely more than expected. Parmesan Garlic is a strong B. Delivers what it says on the tin.
  14. Furry

    The Fast Food Thread

    LJS actually spent the money to remodel their store near me. I went there to reward them for the effort, but nobody was home at noon, so I had to eat somewhere else. I love me some fried clam strips, and my food poisoning resistance is S+++ tier.
  15. Furry

    The Fast Food Thread

    The value of chicken in those 10 chicken nuggets is probably around 30 cents. Everything else is the sweat of mcdonalds to assemble them and inject as much fillers as possible.