Recent content by Haus

  1. Haus

    Stargate SG-1

  2. Haus

    Stargate SG-1

    This is like finding out someone you dearly love has been in rehab... You pray for them and hope they can recover... Then you find out they snuck out of rehab to do a 4 day meth and fent bender. And now, of course, they will blame the fans when they roll out a crap sammich and nobody wants...
  3. Haus

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    Fuck all, this has been a long day. My bad and apologies to the etiquette nazis and Council. I will pay penance with a brisket eating purification ritual.
  4. Haus

    2024-2025 NFL Season - Dak Prescott's MVP Tour Part 2

    BREAKING NEWS! Entire city of Chicago reported to be unconsolable...
  5. Haus

    Dating

    Sneak a collapsible MAGA hat into the bedroom. Put it on while mounted from behind and start yelling "THIS IS MAGA COUNTRY!" Oh.. and get video.
  6. Haus

    Whats rustling your jimmies?

    I saw them go off on someone for just saying "Good boy!" to one of them. I should have unwrapped the beef stick I had in my bag for funsies, but I really didn't feel up to the full body cavity search after a particularly long and crazy meeting earlier that day.
  7. Haus

    HDTVs

    I have a separate wireless SSID I use for all devices I don't want seeing my internal network (which is almost all devices I don't control the OS on...) Different question though, but HDTV related. @Mrs. Haus is getting back into her "get physical media" kick, and I can't argue against it...
  8. Haus

    VisionQuest

    Didn't watch WandaVision, Didn't watch that horrible Agatha nonsense, Will actually watch this (although I'll pirate it because F giving Disney any money for what they've done...) As some other have mentioned, Spader is a guilty pleasure watch, I hope this will play out well. I'm cautiously...
  9. Haus

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

  10. Haus

    Laptop Computers

    OK... New gig I'm in.... and I'm once again doing trips to meetings with customers for the first time in a long time. This involves me spending an inordinate amount of time on the road, doing meetings from rest stops while I'm driving, airport gate seats, hotel rooms, etc.. I had not realized...
  11. Haus

    Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

    Quick update, a while back I posted some autists tracking of when relative to a cycle high BTC prints it's cycle low and it was suspiciously timed, but actually predicted that TODAY would be the day of the current bear market's low. Obviously it was off by a bit...
  12. Haus

    Investing General Discussion

    It's ZeroHedge, so take with appropriate grain of salt.... But just as I start working towards an "Tax Loss Harvesting" account to try to generate some of this tax benefit while I re-organize my asset pools what happends? The damn IRS want's to stick their noses in a good thing ...
  13. Haus

    Lanterns

    Aiming? They're apparently already writing it. Because the approach this season worked so great they're gonna double down on it. https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2026/10/05/lanterns-season-2-will-stay-grounded-on-earth-says-showrunner/ Now, HBO hasn't officially green lit it yet, so...
  14. Haus

    Whats rustling your jimmies?

    In this day and age I really don't fly often enough to deal with it, this is my first flying somewhere for a business engagement trip in probably three years or so... Oh, and the clear and PreCheck people were both getting routed through the dogs as well
  15. Haus

    Whats rustling your jimmies?

    So flying home from Florida back to Dallas after a few business meetings today and I have to actually wait an extra 40 minutes or so in line because apparently it is TSA bring your narc dog to work day...