Recent content by Kharzette

  1. Kharzette

    Hololive - Vtuber Thread.

    Saba tradwife! I love it. Very scandi or german or something.
  2. Kharzette

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    So darkelves get ultra? It's funny we went to a mine that is sort of above the citadel of underwear or whatever, and you step off the lift and it looks like really dark ground ahead. It's really a sort of scaffolding full of holes, but I thought it was all just really dark solid ground. I ran...
  3. Kharzette

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    We went up top on our shorties just to see if it was less crowded. It was not :emoji_laughing: When it turned night time above ground, I felt really pissed off. This was when we realized that we had no ultravision haha. It was an adventure using camo thru the city and we got a shifty bag...
  4. Kharzette

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Anyone tried the shared bank slot? Doesn't seem to work for me. I kinda see a ghostly image of the bag I put in there for my shorty but I can't grab it.
  5. Kharzette

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    It's funny when I was playing the new warcraft forever thing I constantly craved beer. In M&M I want coffee :emoji_laughing:
  6. Kharzette

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I got super lost but enjoyed it. Starting to figure things out. The cook was the hardest to find. We did our first quests. Mine was easy, hers was like complicated. Had to smak rats with a certain weapon otherwise it ruined the body and needed 4 of them and they were really rare, took...
  7. Kharzette

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Oof I frogot the main town was Night Harbor. I was in the shorty dark as f area underdock maybe and saw a ramp going up and got stuck zoning into Night Harbor. Didn't realize the deep gnome area is under the main town. Eventually Alt-F4 and now I'm in queue :emoji_laughing:
  8. Kharzette

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    Got to 5 on the ranger. I made a few mistakes. I figured spells and abilities came much later so didn't look, but there are some good ones you can buy like finishing blow. Also didn't realize how cheap backpacks are now. Used to be brutal. Friend is getting on so switching over to the deep...
  9. Kharzette

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I never did much elfing, so totally lost in the woods, but lovin it. Murdering spiders and whatnot. Aww hellz, default screenies are too big for the forum.
  10. Kharzette

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    My launcher just decided to stop working. Been using the same stuff for years 🤷‍♀️ So I'm doing the native launcher with umu-run and praying. It is downloading now. Gave me a chance to make a coffee anyway.
  11. Kharzette

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I fell asmeep! I'm late! Lots of "The server did not finish connecting. Please try again." If you are seeing this, apparently there's a new launcher you have to install, and that error above obviously means you should go download it and install it.
  12. Kharzette

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I woke up too early. Storm woke me up. Rain is good though.
  13. Kharzette

    Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

    I'll try to be up. I love the chaos of new mmos. Always try to be there at the start (and the end).
  14. Kharzette

    Geology, Earthquakes and Volcanos