I didn't bother with the disconnect fest it was yesterday, just reserved a name.
How will this megaserver thing work with regionals? I saw a lot of spanish and russian chat and I wonder.
There is one black guy playing with 2 bil gold and 296 paragon and he's like "ah that's nothing really, no biggie". Mathil's chat making fun of him meanwhile.
Too little too late. I mean "nice", handful new zones, new quests and dungeons but at this point I played classic to death literally. They really need to come up with a lot of changes and fresh gameplay to make me reconsider
a bit off topic but I tried to dive a bit into the whole eqemu topic. Sadly a lot of the githubs and related files are gone since the lawsuit dropped. I wanted to understand how the whole mech traversal/pathing stuff works in EQ because a lot of zones are quite the mess in Triune. Mobs walk...
It's the side effect being hit by mana detonation and yeeted away. Their damage calculation seems to see this as falling all the way and you take 20k all the time. Happens a lot in Sky, too, even if you just traveled horizontal.