Recent content by McCheese

  1. McCheese

    The Fast Food Thread

    Roy Rogers was famous for their fixings bar. They were all over Maryland. There are still a few. I used to fill those little paper cups with pickles from the fixings bar as my kids meal.
  2. McCheese

    The Fast Food Thread

    I can't believe they still exist. Last one I saw in the wild was years ago in the panhandle of Maryland (I.e., basically West Virginia mountains) which is about as far from the water as you can get in Maryland. I know it's all frozen shit, but it's funny that the last holdout of a seafood chain...
  3. McCheese

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    There's been a lot of talk about that. It was brought up to Dan Quinn. I've only ever read that Daniels is super likeable, but who really knows how the locker room feels.
  4. McCheese

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    Redskins won't move on from Daniels yet even if there is an opportunity to snag a top QB talent in the draft. It's going to be a Stroud situation where they keep trying to recapture the first-season magic by rejiggering lines and cycling through coordinators. My hope is that if this season is...
  5. McCheese

    No Man's Sky

    Does the new deep space map replace the galaxy map? This game is amazing and I keep coming back, but the thing that prevents me from ever staying long is the dogshit UI. The galaxy map is a huge part of that. I'd love a better version.
  6. McCheese

    The Fast Food Thread

    These are my favorite salsas. I make a quesadilla for breakfast most mornings, and I generally have two or three varieties of these Siete salsas on-hand and rotate through. I especially like the Soleada with sun-dried tomatoes. The spicy one has actual spice, too. I only ever see them at Whole...
  7. McCheese

    The Fast Food Thread

    I much prefer Hangry Joe's to Dave's. Both have real spice if you want it, though.
  8. McCheese

    The Fast Food Thread

    The Bigfoot pizza was Pizza Hut. Little Caesar's had Pizza by the Foot and a Big Big pizza.
  9. McCheese

    Grim Dawn

    I'm really enjoying the berserker. I haven't gotten into the expansion zones yet. I started a new berserker + soldier (thane). Combining the berserker's leap and the soldier's charge is insanely fun. Leaping and charging from group to group at an insane speed. I'm going for a bleed build using...
  10. McCheese

    Grim Dawn

    If you already own everything else, you can get this for $3 cheaper ($15 instead of $18) by buying the bundle instead of the standalone expansion.
  11. McCheese

    Grim Dawn

    Oops! Didn't see this was already posted. I just started another replay, but I'll wait till next week now that I know it's coming so soon. I'm super excited for this. This game just keeps my interest more than most other ARPGs for some reason...
  12. McCheese

    The Fast Food Thread

    It's impressive they have kept the price at $100. Every year it is a better and better deal. If I didn't have to deal with the unwashed masses to use it I'd get one.
  13. McCheese

    The Fast Food Thread

    I had the French Onion ones. They were really good. The Argentine Steak ones were alright; I'm not a fan of the super thin chips, so that may have affected my opinion.
  14. McCheese

    The Fast Food Thread

    I hardly get fast food nowadays. Very rarely I'll grab Chick-fil-a since my kids will actually eat it. Otherwise, it's just too expensive and not good enough to justify getting nowadays. Sad because (as my name and avatar suggest) I used to dig it. Anyway, in the last couple weeks I went with my...
  15. McCheese

    Rings of Power: Tolkien's Shambling Skinsuit

    The people who watch network TV slop like CSI Butthole Division and whatnot are the ones who watch this. For them, this is prestige television