Recent content by mkopec

  1. mkopec

    Health Problems

    Ugh...Thanks for the shit story, lol. I hope you are better now, bro. Makes me def more confident in mine. :/ But yeah, its always the unexpected thats the scary shit. If everything goes well, it does, but when some shit goes wrong, like in your case, its a different story.
  2. mkopec

    Health Problems

    Yeah the doc told me that when you see a kid die in sportsball incidents, its usually this. Never ever had symptoms that I can remember until 3 yrs ago though. Maybe some pain that I attributed to acid reflux? And I played basketball, football, ran long distance....Etc.. I guess I was lucky that...
  3. mkopec

    Health Problems

    Yeah I was in shock at first. The doc is like were sheduling this for Oct 5 while I was in the office, I thought I had more time, lol. I guess I went through the whole 5 steps of grief in the last month. And now im at the acceptance part. IT is what it is. Either way im fucked and this is the...
  4. mkopec

    Health Problems

    So im having open heart surgery this mon 5th Oct. It all started about 3 yrs ago when I was going to work in the morning I almost passed out. Saw black but then I returned. Went to work and felt some weird shit in my chest. Like palpitations or some shit. Anyway that weekend after having chest...
  5. mkopec

    General Gaming News and Discussion

    So anyone see the game mashups AI is producing? My kid called me into his room and he was playing Skyrim with full Minecraft shit. It was crazy. Absolutely no bugs either everything works perfect. You have the full Skyrim world and a minecraft avatar. You can craft all the blocky shit you want...
  6. mkopec

    Dune Awakening

    solo mode lets you fuck with server settings wich is nice. You can make this as brutal as you possibly can stand or make it as easy as pie. Quick runs with 10x exp and gathering or .1 slow and brutal shit.
  7. mkopec

    World of Warcraft: Forever

  8. mkopec

    Project Triune (NMS) (Not THJ we swear)

    Although I used my eq emu log in, I was told later in discord that you dont need one. It just registers whatever you log in as the first time as your log in. So if you do , remember that.
  9. mkopec

    Car ?'s

    I have a Kawasaki Terix side by side and you have to keep up on the maintenance. Its a difference between having one last 5K hours or 20K hours. There is also specific break in cycle you have to follow, make sure you do. Oil is cheap and kind of a pain in the ass to do but you must do it. As...
  10. mkopec

    Marathon - Bungie Extraction Shooter

    They gave up halo to get from under Microsoft.... Only to get under Activision, lol. Then they set out on their own, so yeah, Destiny WAS the game that made BUNGIE itself all that cash. Sadly with shit leadership and lack of vision and planning, it all went to shit. Besides there prob isnt one...
  11. mkopec

    War Dogs PvPvP 100 Person Tactical Shooter

    Shooters should have horizontal progression not vertical in gear. Major design flaw IMO. I mean you can have some guns better than others by 5% or whatever, TTK is better by like .2sec or some shit but other than that it should all be horizontal progress.
  12. mkopec

    War Dogs PvPvP 100 Person Tactical Shooter

    They shoud look into systems something like Planetside 2 had. Easy joining of your factions command platoon(s) and rewarding players from partaking. worked great. Even ported you right to the action. Didnt even need to be a part of the outfits or guilds whatever. It would just stick you into a...
  13. mkopec

    Zero Company - Star Wars XCom

    There is a lot of truth in this statement. Without the SW shit going on, im afraid this would be a total dud. But, its in there and the SW shit gives it a charm.
  14. mkopec

    Everquest Legends

    LOL what do you think they are gonna do here? Redesign the zones? LOL They will do what they did to the other zones they "revamped" Stick a few more named mobs in with pathing thats all fucked up, remove the place holders, redo some of the loot and call it a day.
  15. mkopec

    Everquest Legends

    They should have just kept Kunark vanilla with buffing some curated weapons and armor and released like 4 weeks in. Then make some changes to shit on the fly, maybe add in a new zone or some shit. This would have went a long way in keeping people playing since Kunark has so much shit from 1-60...