Recent content by Phazael

  1. Phazael

    VisionQuest

    I am a big fan of Spader, with 2 Days in the Valley, Boston Legal, Less than Zero, and Black List being guilty pleasures for me. In fact, I don't think I have ever seen a movie with him in it that was not worth time to watch. Shows, too, aside from that terrible no ass having Elizabeth...
  2. Phazael

    Reacher

    This season was very inconsistent, to say the least. But it wasn't as bad as Neaghly.
  3. Phazael

    IT/Software career thread: Invert binary trees for dollars.

    Seriously, though, never underestimate stupidity. People who know how to frame prompts properly and structure markdowns will have an edge. In other words, like every other era, people who are smart can learn the new shit and adapt. Its happened several times just in my lifetime, though the...
  4. Phazael

    IT/Software career thread: Invert binary trees for dollars.

    People said this kind of thing at the onset of the cell phone google era. I scoffed at the time a bit, but I think those people may have been correct and this is just the next step into the abyss.
  5. Phazael

    Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

    No idea, but as someone who went dry about two years ago, you can develop what amounts to essentially an allergy to booze eventually. I started to hit this point and decided that was my stopping point. I was never really addicted, but I was overdoing it from stress peers and pain. Stopped...
  6. Phazael

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    Give me the names of three coaches who are better that GB could actually hire. That is the dilemma. I see isolated errors that are being learned from, but no amount of coaching can cure a bad O Line or mass injury.
  7. Phazael

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    That team has so much potential, but it is being squandered by an aggresively mediocre coach. Quinn is the modern version of Riverboat Ron, looking better than he is due to talent on the roster but gambling big at all the wrong times. If the Deadskins take the fucking points there, none of...
  8. Phazael

    2026-2027 NFL Season - The Vikings Are Looking For Their Sam Darnold

    Aside from Internet Edgelord bullshit, its a couple specific things. First, fans are myopic dipshits, especially the newer generations. These impatient young fuckwits did not live through the fucking Forest Greg, Lindy Infante, or Mike Sherman years. I did. LFM is arguably the third best...
  9. Phazael

    Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

    Yeah, really bad, but not Soap episode bad. So confounding cuz the episode that preceded it was pretty solid. And the 24 ripoff episode was really good. It's like half the episodes are being written by a completely different writing team.
  10. Phazael

    Dating

    Yeah don't give up any information that you don't need to and have fun before it all blows up in your face. You found yourself an average white liberal woman, perhaps a bit less crazy than most. If she even considers FWB an ideal setup, she is not Miss Right, but she is probably Miss Right Now.
  11. Phazael

    Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

    Yeah I completely avoided watching anything from those two series. What little I know I have accumulated through the osmosis of other people bitching about how bad they are. Kurtzman is the Kathleen Kennedy of Star Trek and its extremely obvious he took a direct hand in this season.
  12. Phazael

    Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

    Yeah this may be the worst episode of a Star Trek show ever made, though I have not seen any modern trek outside of Picard Season three and this show to be fair. I did not think they could make something worse than the musical episode, but boy was I wrong. I just started fast forwarding to the...
  13. Phazael

    Funny, Strange, Random Pics

    If you like that desert rock style, Masters of Reality is still putting out bangers, but Blue Garden is still their best and in my top five all time LPs.
  14. Phazael

    Reacher

    Thank you both for making my joke better as you watched it sail completely over your heads.
  15. Phazael

    Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

    I never watched it, but I admit to being pleasantly surprised by the crossover episode with SNW. That said, the last thing this show needs is more parody right now. Doing even one concept episode a season is a stretch when their seasons are only 10 episodes long. At least we are done...