Recent content by Void

  1. Void

    LitRPG

    That doesn't inspire me! Thank you for the info though. Unless there is a comic/anime somewhere, I'm not sure where I'd even get a feel for his appearance, so I'm assuming you are speaking metaphorically. But that's the problem, because I get to hear his thoughts, and they are fairly...
  2. Void

    LitRPG

    Forever though? Because he reminds me of the faggot from Classroom of the Elite (anime) that I want to punch every time I watch it too. I get that the uninterested, emotionless mc is a thing in anime, but I still hate it. I hate it even more when I get to hear their thoughts in books like...
  3. Void

    Primetime (2026)

    My wifi network is still named Chris Hansen after like 20 years.
  4. Void

    LitRPG

    Just started Hell Difficulty because of you guys mentioning it here. I'm about halfway through the first one, and I have just one question: does the main character ever grow out of being an insufferable prick? I can't continue reading a series with a shithead main character, so if he's like...
  5. Void

    LitRPG

    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/255125285-survive-level-evolve-book-1 Literally ARK the video game in book form. The author could be a poster here, from reading his bio (except he played EQ2 longer than any sane person should). Book is short, but not horrible, and easy to read. I mean...
  6. Void

    LitRPG

    I'll check out those last two soon as well. I know I've read Divine Dungeon, but it was forever ago and I don't remember shit.
  7. Void

    LitRPG

    I love Ripple System, but I could see him not liking the extra helping of Frank in every book. @Chysamere Another one I really like is Quest Academy, but it focuses heavily on crafting, and the MC making himself and all of his friends ridiculously OP because of said crafting. I enjoy it...
  8. Void

    NAS

    I have one of those UPS as well. I can't remember the specific size, but it seems great so far.
  9. Void

    The Fast Food Thread

    At first I was like Then I was like
  10. Void

    LitRPG

    https://www.goodreads.com/series/391504-heavenly-chaos tl;dr AVOID AVOID AVOID Longer rambling reason why: I stupidly read two full books and about a quarter of the third, hoping it would get better. It got worse. Imagine Path of Ascension, but dumb it down a LOT, and then replace the...
  11. Void

    New movies that dont deserve their own thread.

    If the chicks in this were smoking hot this would be a 10/10 must watch for me. I'll still watch it, but my pants might be on now.
  12. Void

    Primetime (2026)

    At least they aren't making the "woah!" face or their eyes are all distorted.
  13. Void

    Mugshawtys

    Is Foler ok??
  14. Void

    Valheim - Viking Survival Game (Early Access)

    I've been considering what to play next. Maybe I'll give Enshrouded a shot, but I worry that it is a lot more combat focused than I enjoy. I never finished Grounded because I got tired of fighting to get what I need all the time. Still, it looks pretty cool in terms of building, I'll agree.
  15. Void

    Valheim - Viking Survival Game (Early Access)

    It wasn't the materials or the items I had available, it was the mechanics of building itself. It has been a while so I'm probably not remembering exactly, but I couldn't reliably align a fucking wall where I wanted it, or my character was in the way or at a weird angle to it, or I couldn't get...