Recent content by Xarpolis

  1. Xarpolis

    Avengers: Doomsday (2025)

    And this explains all the scenes. Edit: it's not letting this one post here. So here's what it says instead.
  2. Xarpolis

    Avengers: Doomsday (2025)

    Here's one of the new scenes.
  3. Xarpolis

    MobLand

    I just watched the first of the new episodes. Great use of Pete & Bas as the closing song. Loved it. Good episode too. It's gonna be violent.
  4. Xarpolis

    Fall 2026 Anime Thread

    I watched the first of Overgeared, and it was very nostalgic for me. I remember reading the novel (not the manga). It looks like it did away with a lot of the character noises the author originally included, which some people couldn't look beyond. It's off to a good start. Also, the new...
  5. Xarpolis

    Summer 2026 Anime Thread

    Rudi knows that the Man-God is kinda like the big bad, and Rudi himself has no way to fight him. So he does whatever he needs in order to save his family, even if it means siding with his personal enemy.
  6. Xarpolis

    Summer 2026 Anime Thread

    It was a great season close. And it sets the stage for what's to come. It's going to be good. There's still SO MUCH left of the story, but that's perfect.
  7. Xarpolis

    Fall 2026 Anime Thread

    It looks like Overgeared started airing today. Aristocrat Appraisal also started again today. This is now episode 25, but season 3. EDIT: And I just finished the last episode of Hell Mode. I really dislike the animation style, but the story is good. The way it ended was a little different...
  8. Xarpolis

    Summer 2026 Anime Thread

    Today has been a great catchup for things I missed throughout the week. ReZero was top tier. Ram is a badass. But still, Rem is the star. But even more still, Emelia is best girl. And the end of Smoking behind the Supermarket was also good. I'm happy with that show. EDIT: The 13th...
  9. Xarpolis

    Avengers: Doomsday (2025)

    The simplicity of the wording makes me laugh.
  10. Xarpolis

    Avengers: Doomsday (2025)

    I was shocked that Endgame was 7 years ago. I just told my wife, and she asked what happened. I briefly explained that Thanos killed half of humanity with his snap. So RDJ "unwished his wish" and returned humanity back to normal, but died in the process. She asked what happened to Thanos...
  11. Xarpolis

    Summer 2026 Anime Thread

    I finally had a chance to watch Monday's final episode. Jesus Christ. This episode was all up in the feels. Still a very good show. I'm glad I watched it.
  12. Xarpolis

    Shōgun

    This could be released as late as February of '28.
  13. Xarpolis

    Car ?'s

    She stays in the right lane, so she's doing that correct at least. She's just perpetually slow. No motivation to get to her destination.
  14. Xarpolis

    Car ?'s

    I didn't touch the wheel to change her driving. There's just a little button. Fuck it, I'm a terrible person.
  15. Xarpolis

    Car ?'s

    She is slow and OVERLY passive when driving. Where as I drive quickly. She's happy going speed limit or a little slower. Never rolls anywhere near the car in front of her. She never changes lanes. But I'm an aggressive driver, and she doesn't like that. When she's just following behind the...