Recent content by Zindan

  1. Zindan

    Aion 2

    Here is a good breakdown of farming for Kinah using Main + 1-2 Alts. Not that much to be made considering the currently inflated cost of Crafting/Crafted gear; Aion 2 Kinah Farming: 25M Kina a Week With Main + 2 Alts
  2. Zindan

    Aion 2

    Many pets/mounts do not have a glide animation. Vakron is the worst in regards to gliding working or not, really annoying. Happens in Uruguru occasionally too.
  3. Zindan

    Aion 2

    Got my Draupnir statue today. You need to clear the Conquest version 10 times without opening the box, but doing so will (supposedly) lock you out of doing all dungeons on all characters until weekly reset. Tonight would be the best time to do it if you want the statue since it will reset early...
  4. Zindan

    Aion 2

    Crafting with various amounts of swiping for Energy, a bit of luck and efficient use of said Energy. Edit: If we win an Abyss Siege, make sure to take advantage of the instanced content that opens up. Looking at the Abyss map, you'll see 3 portals on the main big 3 islands. You can port to the...
  5. Zindan

    Aion 2

    Yea, I was in Lagta Fortress lvling up the dog pet there, and I saw at least 10+ bots named SDKFKSD, etc; Reported them all. Its sad.
  6. Zindan

    Aion 2

    They have implemented systems to try and catch bots, something I never saw in TW. I've not seen an "abc" name yet, closest has been Lxmm and xxoo, both players I ran several Uruguru runs with, but yea, there hundreds of normally named characters running a pathing script for nodes. It is really...
  7. Zindan

    Aion 2

    Launch server list: AION 2-NC
  8. Zindan

    Aion 2

    @Raes Here is another, haven't seen ppl here other than to get the Feather. Mobs are non-aggro as well:
  9. Zindan

    Aion 2

    Try Spirit Isle, or Immortal Isle. Or this spot in Moslan Forest: Has a lot of those little spiked armadillo mobs (Fera mob type, highest move speed).
  10. Zindan

    Aion 2

    Found this on reddit, seems accurate:
  11. Zindan

    Aion 2

    It is a bit worse than that. Subs are server locked. Outfits are server locked. Passes are -character- locked. Alts have diminishing returns built in; Dungeons have a set number of runs before you start getting less loot, and that number is shared between all characters. If you make more than 4...
  12. Zindan

    Aion 2

    I am not surprised at all that Milkjuggs was taken considering all the 100% chest characters I've seen.
  13. Zindan

    Aion 2

    Got it, I had to have both Steam and Twitch connected, as soon as I connected Twitch I got them. Also, I had to take a screenshot of that puzzle as well.
  14. Zindan

    Aion 2

    Did you do anything, like log out / in on Twitch? I've had all but the headphones claimed for several hours now, and Steam is linked, so I'm at a loss on how to actually get them.
  15. Zindan

    Aion 2

    No server is "full", the restricted access is temporary; You can spam F and you'll get into the server, once a character is made, you can always get in. Has anyone gotten their claimed Twitch Drops ingame yet? None of mine have shown up. Made an Archer and Sorc on Israphel; Sanna / Ineshi.