16 TM Custom 3 Keeper Super Serious League

Fadaar

That guy
If anyone wants an AFC North quarterback not named Roethlisberger or whoever the fuck is starting for Cleveland (RGKnee?) plus a mid-late pick for a QB like Bortles or Winston, I am willing to listen. Also I hope Thomas Rawls is worth keeping because I'm banking on that as my 3rd keeper.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
So we moved to prevent a big company from profiting off our post opposed to a group of IT guys who setup the sites?

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I want Elliott, who has the first pick and what's it gonna take

Fadaar

That guy
I want Elliott, who has the first pick and what's it gonna take

whoever has first pick don't do it! if ham wants something that badly that means you need it more!

also ham what's the draft order or am I just missing a way to see it on ESPN

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
or is it reverse psychology? :]

the order was in last thread, but you can see yours easily on your team page. I think you have to go team by team to find out everyone else's though?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I have the second pick and will definitely pick Elliott if #1 doesn't, unless some good trade pops up.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
butt pirates, if you don 't choose your keepers by monday I'm replacing you. you sucked dick all last season and stopped updating your roster. nobody wants a bye week team. sorry to sound like a dick about it, but patience isn't working w/you

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
May be looking to improve my RB1 heading into the season, shoot me some offers if someone has something to offer.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
butt pirates, if you don 't choose your keepers by monday I'm replacing you. you sucked dick all last season and stopped updating your roster. nobody wants a bye week team. sorry to sound like a dick about it, but patience isn't working w/you

I think that's Alex?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, and dude was unapologetic about giving up on his team. Even though my team sucked, I still played my guys and tried to pick up people on the waiver wire.